Match Thread U23 v Ipswich Town - Play off semi final (2 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
We’re going to Wembley
Que sera, sera

JAM See

Went to the game, really enjoyed the afternoon. Bapaga did well as did Dinanga. The trialist looked decent but was taken off at HT. Not sure any are ready for first team. Ipswich looked very good
Agreed. Their 7 had very tidy feet, and the 8 looked okay as well.

Thought they were nailed on at half time, but fair play to City.

Just about deserved it in my opinion.

Sky Blue Harry H

When Bristol played us in 1977 for 'that; match, they charged their fans only 50p to travel, to ensure the biggest possible following; it would be good if our club could do something similar to reward us all for following the U23s all around the country. Perhaps round it to £1, to allow for inflation.

higgs

Must be off then hasn't posted anything on Twitter about cov since March

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fatso

When Bristol played us in 1977 for 'that; match, they charged their fans only 50p to travel, to ensure the biggest possible following; it would be good if our club could do something similar to reward us all for following the U23s all around the country. Perhaps round it to £1, to allow for inflation.
50p increase in 45 years! ..... Bargain!

SkyBlueSoul

I thought the same. Was initially very impressed when I saw the headline but not sure they'll get many takers at that price. Can't knock the gesture though

johnb

I’m going to the final. Not bothered about the £3 entrance fee. But, to ease congestion the game is free to Bristol City season ticket holders on production of their card at the turnstiles, which means no queuing at the ticket office before the game. Bristol say they are expecting a significant gate. Should not Coventry season ticket holders have this same privilege, especially as Bristol only have home advantage after a draw by the Premier League ?

Users who are viewing this thread