U23 v Hull (5 Viewers)

CCFC54321

The thing is, I am not sure what Bakayoko's redeeming factor is, he doesn't have something or do anything which you would consider his main strength. He scored a couple of goals at the back end of last season and I thought that maybe he would kick on this season but hasn't happened so far.
Biamou can score out of nothing, set up others, I think he deserves a stint on the bench with the opportunity of game time later on in games.
He isn’t good at anything hence why I’m constantly banging on about who signed him? I accept mistakes are made and some signings don’t work and that’s life but for heavens sake we were told he wasn’t up too much before so what did the scouting network see in him? We can’t afford to piss £200k up the wall like this again.

Sky Blue Harry H

He isn’t good at anything hence why I’m constantly banging on about who signed him? I accept mistakes are made and some signings don’t work and that’s life but for heavens sake we were told he wasn’t up too much before so what did the scouting network see in him? We can’t afford to piss £200k up the wall like this again.

You will always get the odd one that doesn't work out. Some players need an arm round them, some need a kick up the arse. Remember everybody saying about JCH - 'wish he'd get angry'. At least the team is doing brilliantly. Perhaps Baka is saving it up for the second half of the season - a slow burner?!

DannyThomas_1981

As soon as it went in I seen some bloke shout “FUCK how can that happen” as he sprinted past me to his car mate number plate was GR53 DEL

Laughing and would give a double like if I could.

Shame Max didn't see that number plate as well; a size 12 boot would have been quickly and rightfully applied to the window screen with some relish.

Users who are viewing this thread