U23 v Cardiff today (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Jones just took a good whack...yellow card for their player

kastanner looks like we signed Leicester’s Wes Morgan & we’re using him as striker

Sky Blue Harry H

He struggles at under 23’s level

Bizarre signing
The big thing for me us his inability to get fit. If he was fit, he'd be a handful ( even if he may never fit into our style of play )I can excuse lack of ability, but not being fit - it's plain odd, when it's such a key part of his job.

Sky Blue Harry H

Who is our No 11. Quite like some of his play - although a crap ball after a promising run.

fernandopartridge

Jones looking good, you can see the extra quality he's got. Great ball and good header from Biamou, who shortly before should have laid it off for Jones anyway

Mr Panda

Absolutely lovely first time pass from Jones into the path of Max just prior to the goal then

cc84cov

Jones looking good, you can see the extra quality he's got. Great ball and good header from Biamou, who shortly before should have laid it off for Jones anyway
The first time outside of the boot pass to send max clear was great he should of give it him back,Jones cross from the goal was sublime tho after that

Sick Boy

I wondered what that noise was, these are the sort of days that I appreciate living in Verona with days of endless blue sky ;)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Decent goaline clearance from their defender then after Jones rounded the keeper

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Finishes 1-0. Liked some of the anticipation from the defence, esp Pask and the midfield looked tidy but seemed to me they'd been told to play through Jones as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread