U23 v Cardiff today (1 Viewer)

speedie87

The pitch is well small the 10 yard from corner flag market is about An inch from the edge of the area

Sky Blue Harry H

JJ still looks tentative/rusty (but not a criticism. just needs game time)

fernandopartridge

Biamou showed from that Kastaneer pull back that he has no strikers instinct whatsoever, why hasn't he gambled on that at the front post?

Pask looks very composed.

Jones has been OK

Our 7 (rwb?) and Burroughs not really in the game, nor is Jordan Young

cc84cov

Pask looks very good,tall & quick,expected him to be in the starting 11 this season until the injury he was raved about at West Ham.

Sky Blue Harry H

Anybody else laughing at the passing between Wilson and the defenders a minute ago, through the eye of a needle? we'd have done our nut in a first team game!

Winny the Bish

Jones looking like he's actually trying and he could work in one of the Shipley/Zain spots. Not sure the same could be said for the rest.

Briles

Kastaneer & max don’t look fussed...

jones looks good in that number 10 spot

Jones has good control and can receive the ball on the turn much like Walsh and Allen

Sky Blue Harry H

jones looks good in that number 10 spot

Love him, but he's clearly happiest when he's facing their goal and has an opportunity to run at them. Great turn with his back to goal earlier, but if he's going to appear in our first team, he;s going to have to put in his body/foot more (see Newton - left back). Not everyone can be a hard/good tackler, but when the opposition have the ball he is almost playing shadow defending. without ever putting his foot in. I know it takes time, but he doesn't look ready for the first team yet. Playing more games like this will get him there, though.

harvey098

Max's body language awful from the first whistle. Almost seems a bit pissed off to be playing in it.

better days

Love him, but he's clearly happiest when he's facing their goal and has an opportunity to run at them. Great turn with his back to goal earlier, but if he's going to appear in our first team, he;s going to have to put in his body/foot more (see Newton - left back). Not everyone can be a hard/good tackler, but when the opposition have the ball he is almost playing shadow defending. without ever putting his foot in. I know it takes time, but he doesn't look ready for the first team yet. Playing more games like this will get him there, though.
Good point
Players coming back after a long injury absence take a few games to get their confidence back and go into challenges

Nick

Administrator
Played almost all his youth football there
Most young forward players start wide when they first come into men's football

If I remember he played there in a Checkatrade with him, George Thomas and Lamerias all swapping positions all half across the front 3. I can't remember who it was against but the other team couldn't get near us.

cc84cov

Unbelievable miss from kastaneer then rounds the keeper tight angle just no composure at all

Sky Blue Harry H

Max has still held the ball up about ten times better than Kasta (plus Max has been out injured) kasta looks knackered to me.

Users who are viewing this thread