Match Thread U21 v Stourbridge Cup Final (1 Viewer)

Julie SBA

Our under 21s play in the Birmingham Senior Cup tonight over in Walsall.

My son wants to go and watch it so I think I will be going over there. Hopefully they can win their second cup in as many season which would be a very good achievement. Rubbish location for a Friday night but hopefully plenty will make the effort to go and support our youngsters

skyblueelephant76

I live in Walsall and bought a ticket yesterday. There is nothing saying you can buy on the gate tonight so might be worth buying in advance just in case if you are going.

You have to register on the Walsall site to buy tickets and you can get a digital one that you can scan on your phone to get in.

rob9872

Undecided yet but cant imagine it wont be PotG

Briles

Obikwu seems like a talent. I know a youth coach who says he could be the next big thing. But we said this about Bapaga

Bugsy

slowpoke

Ah, I was going by Stourbridge's coverage which said Rus's was saved. Our Twitter feed says hit the post.
Yes it did hit the post, once we missed our third we left to avoid the rush, good move that bloody M6 chocker both sides.
We played okay started well, lost it a bit then got going again but second half Stourbridge with their long game and strength dominated and really should have seen it up before penalties but let’s remember they are decent men’s team and we had a couple of 16 & 17 year olds playing, one of the 16 year olds got carried off with what looked like a serious ankle injury fingers crossed for him.

Users who are viewing this thread