U21 game off! (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Hope you have a good time. Rugby isn't for me though.

Think i'll get down the Butts assuming they get that one on ,Not so critical about the surface with the Egg chasers.

Hobo

It's on Saturday.
Thanks for telling me on page 4 when it was corrected over the first 3 posts.

Also re your post about people in raptures about another game at Shitfields being postponed. Well I'm no SISU fan as most know. But if you read my posts on this thread it is about a waterlogged pitch which no groundsman is likely to clear because the ground is so full of water.

I'm not having a go just stating a fact our next game is likely to be off. I'm not saying that is anyone's fault. But the fixture backlog is likely to affect our now already slim chance of making the play offs. Pitches are likely to be our biggest opponent.

I agree it is annoying when people keep jumping in to score cheap points, which posters on each side are guilty of. But is equally annoying when people get ultra defensive almost to the point of paranoia.

The facts:
Regardless of who you blame for what, when, where and why, we are at Sixfields for the foreseeable future,

Whether you believe in a new stadium or not, no land has been purchased, no location determined, so for the foreseeable future it ain't happening.

Solution:
Me winning the European lottery, the only person capable of sorting this mess out. Would you lot be happy, no, unless it was you that won the lottery....but then you would just f??? It up!

Can't see anyone disagreeing with this post ;-)

In the meantime if you want to stay away from Sixfields the do it.

If you want to go to Sixfields then go.

I can see arguments for both...but non of us know the best course of action to take....even the future history in store for the club won't answer that one!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread