U18/U21 Development Thread (10 Viewers)

Manchester_sky_blue

Believe Egahosa is off as well as Rus
That would seem likely given he's not made the bench for the first team and has been AWOL from the youth sides for a good while.

Rus is a strange one, he did well for Chorley in two loan spells which ok is no Indication that he would have made it with us but I'm pretty certain a lower English side would have taken him and be paying a lot more than he's making in Romania.

BUSA

Heard Chris Allen (coach) is off to Southampton, the academy kitman has joined burton Albion & that rus & Egahosa were leaving/left earlier this week

Frostie

Heard Chris Allen (coach) is off to Southampton, the academy kitman has joined burton Albion & that rus & Egahosa were leaving/left earlier this week
Chris Allen joined Southampton as U21s Assistant a couple of weeks ago.

Manchester_sky_blue

Di Trollio back playing for our u21 side again today. Not sure what's happening with him.

Stretton also playing (and scored) so seems he won't be involved against Maidstone which is a slight surprise as he seems to have been the most favoured of all the u21 group. I was sure he would at least make the bench.

larry_david

Di Trollio back playing for our u21 side again today. Not sure what's happening with him.

Stretton also playing (and scored) so seems he won't be involved against Maidstone which is a slight surprise as he seems to have been the most favoured of all the u21 group. I was sure he would at least make the bench.
He got sent off the other week so 3 game ban I imagine so probably back training/playing with us in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread