Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

So far he’s saying flat ‘no’. Which surprises me after the pasting he got in the last fight. Whether that’s all part of the negotiation, who knows
I think he will be paid to step aside Fury/AJ will go from a 2 fight deal to a 1 with the winner to face wilder don’t forget the WBC are in on it too they’ve sanctioned this fight...I would imagine between team fury,Saudi & the WBC they are preparing a package for Wilder as we speak

CCFCSteve

I think he will be paid to step aside Fury/AJ will go from a 2 fight deal to a 1 with the winner to face wilder don’t forget the WBC are in on it too they’ve sanctioned this fight...I would imagine between team fury,Saudi & the WBC they are preparing a package for Wilder as we speak

Yeah, could happen. Think we’ll find out next couple of days

Bugsy

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Fury v Wilder is apparently set for July 24th in Vegas, seems to have been agreed very very quickly since the arbitration result was announced....

I reckon Fury will seek to maximise his earnings by picking up millions to smash Wilder again and then pick up on the megadeal to fight Joshua.

fatso

I always suspected that Fury would never fight AJ or Dillion Whyte, when the AJ fight looked to be going ahead I was shocked, but now I think Fury knew it wasnt going to happen all along.

I'm sure if Fury fights Wilder, and AJ fight Usyk, something bizarre will happen to stop a fury AJ fight. Mark my words, those 2 will never fight.
Fury will retire, or get injured or have mental issues or loose or whatever, but it will never happen.

TM8792

People taking it for granted that Fury & AJ beat Wilder & Usyk as well. I think Fury demolishes Wilder for a third time, but it would not surprise me if AJ got his arse handed to him.

PurpleBin

Fury v Wilder is apparently set for July 24th in Vegas, seems to have been agreed very very quickly since the arbitration result was announced....

I reckon Fury will seek to maximise his earnings by picking up millions to smash Wilder again and then pick up on the megadeal to fight Joshua.

Read that as "pick up on the mealdeal" and weirdly tossed it about in my head for a few seconds wondering how it had got to that.

Evo1883

Joshua ordered to fight usyk I believe .

Interesting fight but would be hopeful that Joshua's power will see him through that but Im not entirely confident it will

cc84cov

People taking it for granted that Fury & AJ beat Wilder & Usyk as well. I think Fury demolishes Wilder for a third time, but it would not surprise me if AJ got his arse handed to him.
AJ far too big & strong for me against Usyk,mid rounds stoppage

Users who are viewing this thread