Two Tone 3rd Kit? (Again) (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

Personally think it's awesome ..with a nod to the seventies kit as well

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

lordy_87

Mentioned this on the shirts for sale thread a few weeks ago. Bit of a longshot. Anyone got the original two tone shirt for sale? Will buy for a reasonable price.

Woolly68

Ordered. Love the tram lines too. Going to have to lose weight again so I can look cool in it. Well, as cool as a 53 yr old can. Suck it in!

Johnnythespider

That's lovely, hints of the egg timer, still got an elite voucher to use somewhere

Evo1883

I think this is the best kit they have done

giphy.gif

Evo1883

The 4 kits released this year are all a bit
giphy.gif

Still better than what we used to have though

Evo1883

We've dropped off hummels radar now after Southampton and Everton went with them.

Never even showed our kits off on their socials this year 😆

Happy_Martian

Would have liked the Two Tone banding to go over the shoulders like the braces everyone wore in the 70s (bet some of you still have them in a cupboard ;) ). But I can see why they've tried to incorporate the tramlines as well. Black shorts would have fit in better though.

Travs

I'm not a big wearer of kits, but i think that is nice and preferable to the previous two-tone kit. Without the sponsor it would be lovely.

Fergusons_Beard

Got the stupid round collar and presumably made of the same cheap Material as the home kit.

If Sizing like the home ,which I presume it is, then it’ll be all over the place.

I wish we had an avenue to properly feedback to Hummel as this years home strip mightily disappointing in quality and build.

3rd kit could have been so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AOM

I like it. Hopefully the shorts aren't white as well though, as black would look better imo

Frostie

But underwhelmed.
It's ok, bit plain. Think it will look ok as a full kit with the tramlines on the shorts but as a standalone shirt for fan purchase, not for me.

Also why have both the 3rd & Ricoh Return kits as white? Odd.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'd rather the club use 2 tone as a staple going forward .

Home kit always traditional Sky Blue, away kit always two tone ( WHY NOT !!!!)

Id rather wear this away than that shite pink and blue

I wouldn't mind that, although also alternate with a red/green as it's the city colours

Users who are viewing this thread