Two Tone 3rd Kit? (Again) (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Reactions: vow

lordy_87

Come on!! Foolishly I never bought the last two tone kit and still gutted. Will definitely have to purchase the next one.
giphy.gif

skybluelee

Our record is horrendous wearing these one off 3rd kits at home 😂 sure we lost in the brown shirt against Watford and the England World Cup white shirt in 2010
Lost in the brown v Watford but drew in the crappy WC one 1-1 v Sheff Weds, Richard Wood scored. Unless my memory has gone to pot, which is perfectly possible.

Frostie

He can only post what he hears tbf. And he was right about Bright looking at that.

He posted about Bright days after it was reported elsewhere. He spent the summer literally copying every single rumour & passed them off as his own. Obviously sooner or later one will be correct.
"Throw enough shit, eventually something sticks."

Liquid Gold

Another of the accounts that lurks here, posts whatever we're discussing on twitter and claims it's form inside knowledge.

Sweaty virgins.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Lost in the brown v Watford but drew in the crappy WC one 1-1 v Sheff Weds, Richard Wood scored. Unless my memory has gone to pot, which is perfectly possible.
Thought we’d lost but that game rings a bell, as proven above it appears I’m wrong 😂 suppose I’m still annoyed about that Watford game.

Evo1883

I'd rather the club use 2 tone as a staple going forward .

Home kit always traditional Sky Blue, away kit always two tone ( WHY NOT !!!!)

Id rather wear this away than that shite pink and blue

Liquid Gold

love it again.

Does it have any of the little 2 tone details as before or are we just using the colour scheme?

Users who are viewing this thread