Two team wankers (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Coventry City and Coventry Rugby.

ccfcricoh

Only support Coventry, only other results i even look for are the ones that impact our league position, last season was the "relegation battle", this season its just the Promotion battle.

Dont care about the Prem or foreign football (especially Scotland!)

skybluetony176

Go and watch Rugby Town on the odd occasion but it’s been years. In fact I think the last time I went we had a pre season friendly there.

I support both England and Northern Ireland as I’m a child of two nations. Some people think I should also support Rangers because of my Northern Ireland connection but couldn’t be less bothered. I’ve witnessed enough sectarianism to know it’s bollocks so I give it a wide birth.

Torquay Sky Blue

I have watched Exeter quite a few times in the last 15 years as they are the closest club to me. Got a season ticket for Coventry for the first time this season, even though I probably won’t get to half the home games. First time I saw Exeter was when Coventry played in a pre-season friendly in the late eighties. I was in the away end and me and my Coventry supporting mate got chased by some city lads into town. We out ran them so got home in one piece. Got a lot of mates who are Exeter. Think I am the only cov fan in the village.
Exeter...Dirty northern bastards 😉

BornSlippySkyBlue

Coventry City and Bournville Warriors FC. Just don’t feel anything for any other club side and if we ever did lose City I could never support another team in the same way. Have got more and more into watching my lad’s team play (u13) after watching them since they were nippers, been great watching them learn and grow and they’re at a great age now as they’re growing up. UTW!

LilleSkyBlue

Only Cov.

I feel some dim sympathy for teams round where I grew up like Forest, County, Wednesday or Lincoln, but really, they're definitely other fans' teams. Went watching Strasbourg a few times when I first moved to France and really liked their stadium and history etc. I went off that after a while though because I could never really care when they scored.

Now live in Lille, current champions of France. Not arsed in the slightest.

Torquay Sky Blue

Only Cov.

I feel some dim sympathy for teams round where I grew up like Forest, County, Wednesday or Lincoln, but really, they're definitely other fans' teams. Went watching Strasbourg a few times when I first moved to France and really liked their stadium and history etc. I went off that after a while though because I could never really care when they scored.

Now live in Lille, current champions of France. Not arsed in the slightest.
Totally get this. When Torquay score I cheer the goal but couldn't careless really . I just enjoy a local game and appreciating the rare moments of skill from either team.

Alkhen

Cov and Forest Green Rovers

They are the local team for me, followed them since the 90s, bit different back then of course.. proper dog and duck (some might say its not exactly wembley up on the hill now!)

All got a bit depressing when Cov slipped in to league 2 just as FGR were on the rise. I think ive been to all the fixtures between us and i genuninly thought id be more torn but when the whistle blew I just wanted Cov to paste them :D depressingly they are a bit of a bogey team for us.

Much happier now there are a couple of divisions between us.
Going really well for both teams. not been up to the lawn since covid but might next time it doesnt clash with a Cov game.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Why do you think their username is slowpoke?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread