Two team wankers (3 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

Why do people support Cov & Rangers or Celtic ? It was fairly common in the old West End days. and chanting Rangers/Celtic was common. never understood it.

I was born in N.Ireland so you're either raised blue or green and white. Well, in the 80s you were anyway.

And then my mum met a man from Kenilworth in 1985 when I was 5 and the rest as they say...

Last edited:

Woolly68

I watch Torquay because I live here . Spend most of the game looking at my phone for Cov updates .
Excuse for a few beers really
I have watched Exeter quite a few times in the last 15 years as they are the closest club to me. Got a season ticket for Coventry for the first time this season, even though I probably won’t get to half the home games. First time I saw Exeter was when Coventry played in a pre-season friendly in the late eighties. I was in the away end and me and my Coventry supporting mate got chased by some city lads into town. We out ran them so got home in one piece. Got a lot of mates who are Exeter. Think I am the only cov fan in the village.

ovduk78

I was born near Lincoln and always looked out for their results. I never knew how I'd feel if we ever played them but when we finally played them a couple of years ago there was no doubting my allegiance and wanted us to hammer them!

Terry_dactyl

Can never understand this supporting 2 teams nonsense - you can’t be much of a City fan if you support another team too - don’t get the mentality
Freaks
My old man lived in Coventry for the best part of 35 years. In that time he went to watch Cov most weeks because he loves football…rarely had a chance to see his team, Pompey. In fact I remember him once coming to the realisation that he hadn’t seen Pompey win for 28 years (he went that rarely). Still a pompey fan first and foremost. Can’t say he didn’t support City too…he was even a steward up at HR so he could watch us for free!

SeaSeeEffCee

Only support Cov but always hope that Exeter and Man City do well due to family connections, but not like I'd be at all arsed if they won or lost. Us beating Exeter in the play-off final was a fun moment, hopefully we'll get the chance to beat Man City one day soon...

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I keep an eye on how Hibs are doing but not a fan as such - couldn't name the squad and stuff.

Quite keen on Warks and Cov Blaze in other sports.

SlowerThanPlatt

I’ll go and watch Leam or Nuneaton when CCFC haven’t got a game to support the local non league scene…couldn’t imagine supporting another club on a full time basis but each to their own.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Any other two team wankers on here?

I'm Cov and Rangers daft
PUSB WATP

Coventry and England.

I go and watch Chester (where I live currently) when not tied up with the City and England and it has been brilliant. I always encourage everyone to support their local team so it was only right I did it up here.

On a side note; I do like and appreciate the way when we (England) have travelled to Glasgow for games vs Scotland that Rangers have welcomed us to the pubs around Ibrox. The Louden Tavern in particular was a highlight, gave us a square sausage pie and a Jaeger bomb on the house when we arrived.

pusbccfc

Coventry and whoever are playing London Wasps.

Covkid1968#

On a rather sad note I saw 2 people wearing half and half scalves on Friday. One City/Oxford and one City/Exeter.
On sale £3 in the club shop…. Flying out the door.

Covkid1968#

I spent many a happy weekend following Swansea as my pet team when they were in league one and two. Then suddenly they were Prem and I lost the love. Went quite a few games when Cov weren’t playing… good bunch of lads are The Jacks

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I used to watch Newport (IoW) regularly, (just to get my footie fix), but now I've moved to Malvern, I might start watching them as well. Looked at their form and they're a decent side at the moment. I can't say I was ever a "fan" of Newport or would ever be a "fan" of Malvern. It's just that I like a good game of footie to watch and you see a great game in non-league. Blood and guts stuff!

Jcap

Cov and AC Milan. Can’t wait for them to play each other season after next in Champions League!

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread