Turner having medical at Cardiff (1 Viewer)

Jason Stubbs

According to Hoffman, who is in the crowd as Middlesborough, Turner is having a medical at Cardiff. Parkin isn't coming!

:blue:

Marty

Good good, much rather have a cash deal then the part exchange for the woeful Parkin.

Disenchanted

so did anyone ask him about the bid?

Otis

Hoffman and Elliott have told somebody else that Juke is off to Cardiff.

Full of crap the both of them.

Have they? You sure? not like you, Lord. Isn't this just 'someone' saying that Hoffman and Elliot told someone something?

Someone posting on here and quoting Hoffman as if it is gospel does not make it true or indeed that Hoffman said it at all in the first place.

lordsummerisle

Have they? You sure? not like you, Lord. Isn't this just 'someone' saying that Hoffman and Elliot told someone something?

Someone posting on here and quoting Hoffman as if it is gospel does not make it true or indeed that Hoffman said it at all in the first place.

To Knowl apparently, according to your old stamping ground Otis.

All smacks to me of a bit of misinformation to inflame passions against SISU even more if they are going around telling these stories.

Though would fully expect to lose some players in the transfer window anyway.

All a bunch of shysters.

samccov1987

Please tell me this is a wind up. Whilst I always expected Turner to go and I actually think we can cope with his loss - surely we can't let Juke go also. I just don't get Sisus game plan I know their losing money but they've got no chance of making it back if we go down.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Do Cardiff want to field a Coventry XI?

Not on our current showing :D

Apparently Sheffers is in the crowd aswell as Joe Elliott (and from what I read here the Hoff too). He has also 'allegidly' said that Turner is having a medical at Cardiff.

I will be sorry to see Turner go if he does, but its what ive some to expect of CCFC (Coventry in this instance).

I appreciate we're spoilt with CB's but id much rather us offload Wood or McPake before we do Turner.

I too cant see why any club would want to sign a player who's been out for, it must be what 9 months now, and has no game time or a pre season under his belt?

Only plus he's got is the word of Gunnar at CCFC (Cardiff this time).

I would usually say I wouldnt want to see a striker of Parkin's ability (can we call it ability when hes not able to do alot other than be a HUGE presence within a squad, due to his side unfortunately), however, we're struggling, and id accept it if we brought in any one at the minute that can play in a position we need!

#SISUOUT

lordsummerisle

Well, I don't trust any of them.

Nor me Otis, but for some you have to show your support uncritically for one side ot the other.

Bit like being stopped by a group of youths with baseball bats in Belfast.

"Are you a Protestant or a Catholic?"

"Er, an Atheist"

"Would that be a Protestant Atheist or a Catholic Atheist?"

Nick

Administrator
Parkin is a good player, why is everyone dissing him?

I am not too sure, he was quality at Preston whenever I saw him. He is more than a handful for defences and can actually finish. I would actually like him to be here :)

J

Jack Griffin

I wouldn't have thought he was fit enough to have a medical?
Sounds strange.

The scum signed Downing when he was injured, they are just checking he has no permanent damage. If he isn't fit he is very close to fit anyway.

Colonel Mustard

A bloke says that another bloke told him that another bloke told him that another bloke was going to sign somewhere else.

It's a non-story.

Users who are viewing this thread