Match Thread Tuesday v Rotherham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Just got told I can’t bring a flask into the ground, what’s the world coming to?

hamil99

Facebook User
Feeling good about tonight, which is always ominous.

I really like Panzo but he's played a lot of games this season after not a lot of football last year, giving him a rest with Doyle champing at the bit, I can understand that.

Mostly I'm excited for a possible Palmer and O'Hare double sub in the second half to scare the shit out of them!

On a side note: Even though I believe it's the right decision, harsh on Eccles being dropped, he played very well last game.

Edit: forgot my prediction, 2-0 cov, Gyro and Fadz. Keep the clean sheets rolling.

Last edited:

Esoterica

Was feeling a bit sorry for Panzo getting dropped on his birthday but my mate just text me to say he heard that Panzo lost his shit when they gave him a birthday cake with the wrong number of candles on it. He custard pie'd one of the U23s with the cake then filled up Viveash's boots with Ouzo and set fire to them.

Johhny Blue

Was feeling a bit sorry for Panzo getting dropped on his birthday but my mate just text me to say he heard that Panzo lost his shit when they gave him a birthday cake with the wrong number of candles on it. He custard pie'd one of the U23s with the cake then filled up Viveash's boots with Ouzo and set fire to them.
You’re exaggerating. I heard it was just one boot

JulianDarbyFTW

Away commentary is more fun, especially when we're winning. Clive is actually really neutral when commentating, whereas most others are so biased that it's amusing.

Grendel

Lively from both teams to start

Grendel

They should have scored then

Users who are viewing this thread