Match Thread Tuesday v Rotherham Match Thread (5 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I know it's not for everyone but I love a midweek game. Nice to go to work on a Tuesday and have something to look forward to. Can't call the result though. Probably Sheaf with a hatrick and lose 3-4.

Reactions: AOM

Sky Blue Harry H

I know it's not for everyone but I love a midweek game. Nice to go to work on a Tuesday and have something to look forward to. Can't call the result though. Probably Sheaf with a hatrick and lose 3-4.

If that happens, have a go on The Euromillions (about the same odds !!)

Edit: really looking forward to tonight too (father-in-law's funeral yesterday, so this will be a nice lift in mood)

Hutch11

I love games under the lights too
Love the rush to get there after work the buzz on the walk up always feels different and in my humble the stadium looks better with the lights on

CV22SBA

Ticket sales look better than they did for the Sheff Utd match. Shame Rotherham won't bring many. I think they had sold roughly 700 for the original fixture so imagine slightly less now with it being mid-week.

Londonccfcfan

This will be back to the 65% possession.

Have to defend set pieces well they probably score most their goals from set pieces. Stop crosses coming in and giving silly fouls and corners.

We should have enough to out football these.

I'd play the box. And cut through them.

Sheaf will help keep possession better. Its if we are clinical enough. Lets not take that extra touch. Fucking shoot on site!

2-1 city.

CovLad94

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it but looks like Ian Moose Abrahams will be at the game tonight, we always seem to lose with him there 😑

DazzleTommyDazzle

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it but looks like Ian Moose Abrahams will be at the game tonight, we always seem to lose with him there 😑

I've read that he was at the M'boro and Sheff Utd games, so breaking the curse.

Don't know if it's true, but I choose to believe it!

JulianDarbyFTW

The more I mull this game over, the more I think we'll lose, probably 2-0 or 3-1. You'll be pleased to know that my only rationale for such a prediction is that my wife tumble-dried my favourite shirt without reading the label, so now I have to either lose about 4 stone or throw it away, and it's put me in such a foul mood that I now expect the rest of the day to be equally as shite.

Edited to add that I've done all of the clothes washing and drying in my house for the past 15 years because of her previous track record at shrinking my clothes. First time in a decade and a half that I let her sort out a load of washing without supervision, and this happens. She's like the Roy O'Donovan of washing; barely gets a chance and when she finally does she fucks it up.

Last edited:

Offhegoes

Waghorn for Palmer, Doyle for Panzo and Sheaf for Eccles is my prediction
Happy with that - Shame Palmer not starting, but they are being careful with him and am sure Rotherham will be putting the boot in tonight. Waghorn has looked very sharp coming off the bench recently, and will be a good foil for Vik

Hutch11

I thi
Happy with that - Shame Palmer not starting, but they are being careful with him and am sure Rotherham will be putting the boot in tonight. Waghorn has looked very sharp coming off the bench recently, and will be a good foil for Vik
I think Waghorn is the best foil for Vik
Palmer and O'Hare from the bench is mouth watering
I'm slobbering with excitement already

coop

Why all the negative vibes we do normally balls up but we are on a great run .As long as the team doesn't go out expecting to win comfortably then we should have enough football wise surely.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Ticket sales look better than they did for the Sheff Utd match. Shame Rotherham won't bring many. I think they had sold roughly 700 for the original fixture so imagine slightly less now with it being mid-week.
Anyone know why the Sheffield Utd attendance was poor ? Didn't they bring many? I'd have thought 20,000 for that.

Users who are viewing this thread