Match Thread Tuesday v Rotherham Match Thread (2 Viewers)

jordan210

Think we’ve crossed wires cause I’m on about their centre mid, the ball for their second goal was immense

Think we have. Both of them looked like real talent.

Barleaser stats are pretty damn good averages a goal or assist basicly ever other game

kingfield park skyblues

Dabo fault?. How about three city players in centre circle against one.
Dabo has the player behind, but the last city player, closest to goal has better vision of the danger

Brighton Sky Blue

Yea, you are likely right. Think we would be in big trouble

The good news is that between the 3 of them we should bring in a decent 8 figure sum, also all on big wages so along with all the others who would be let go we'd have a lot to work with. And hopefully bring in another group of talented and hungry players wanting to prove themselves.

Just got to survive this season, nothing else to it.

Finham

Just tried signing Palmer for my Sheffield Wednesday FM save and got hilarious social media reactions.

Wednesday fans:
"Withholding my opinion until we see how things unfold."
"I'm not a fan of this, how is he any better than what we've already got?".
"Brilliant..."
"This is a huge waste of time."
"I really like this and hopefully he comes good",

Bristol City fans (for whom he managed 3 appearances last season):
"Potential means nothing if it doesn't work out. Glad to see him go."
"I still believe he's going to make it big one day."
"What a waste of talent".

About right. I want to sign him but 20k a week? He can forget that for a backup player.

Hertsccfc

And the fucking idiot booked Vik for daring to complain about the time wasting, and why didn't their players have to go off after treatment? is there another tweak to the rules that no-one knows about?
Then again Gyokeres should have been booked for the dive.

SheafIsGod

Draw is on Robins. Obviously decided pre-match that the best set-up against Rotherham was with 2 up top then he decides to completely change the game plan rather than bring Tavares on after Waghorn’s injury. It’s the same as his refusal to play Kane and instead plays Eccles out of position. Must have a big affect on player morale.

Don’t get me started on Jamie fucking Allen. I genuinely do not know what he offers.

Get Robins out and get a competent manager in. He’s out of his depth.

Frostie

Second wasn’t offside I don’t think Bloke just ran past our CBs.

Panzo hugely at fault. Steps up out of the defensive line for no apparent reason, ball watches & the guy just runs off the back of him. He's a good player but he has these lapses regularly, the clamour for him to play every minute of every game from some is crazy.

Hertsccfc

Panzo hugely at fault. Steps up out of the defensive line for no apparent reason, ball watches & the guy just runs off the back of him. He's a good player but he has these lapses regularly, the clamour for him to play every minute of every game from some is crazy.
I thought Doyle was at fault and it seemed like he could have intercepted the pass. Other than that I thought Doyle played really well tonight.

Terry Gibson's perm

Can see this like the games last season against…

Preston
Luton
Millwall
Blackburn
Blackpool

No attempt to play football just con the ref and take 30 seconds each throw in and go down with a ‘head injury’ every time we attack.

They didn’t even need head injures for that useless clown to stop the game the full back just lay down and he stopped the game.

long way home

Bidwell is so important to whoever plays on the left of the 3. Bidwell tucks in really well keeping the ball on the outside of him stopping that ball in-between the 2.

I didn't feel confident tonight and was glad to get the pt. I just had a feeling they would make it hard for us. Hope we can get rested up and pick a side that can get back to keeping clean sheets.

robbiekeane

As you insinuated I was racist I'm allowed to be defensive.

Hasn't touched a nerve but the fact you're trying to claim it as a racial issue is pathetic.
The lady doth protest too much methinks.

Why is it pathetic? Do you not think there is a racial issue in football? Do you not think there’s a notable difference in how people refer to black players and athletes in general to white players?

You really have no reason to be upset…if it’s unconscious then learn from it. If it’s conscious then at least own it

kingfield park skyblues

Why do people over micro analyse the game.Einstein said the result of football relatively is determined by the following formula when the ability of players is at a similar constant:work done +bounce of the ball - mistakes made by ref

Colin Steins Smile

I was concerned that Fadz didn't seem to be moving that well and was the reason for him being substituted, along with him already having a yellow card and the risk of a second. Fingers crossed he's okay for Saturday
It did highlight my view that the sale of Hyam leaves us vulnerable at the back. Doyle in the centre of a three doesn't have the experience to marshall the others and Panzo pushing out too far led to the goal. I wondered that if Fadz had still been on the pitch that Panzo would have been shouted at to stay in position and not get drawn out

Gint11

Draw is on Robins. Obviously decided pre-match that the best set-up against Rotherham was with 2 up top then he decides to completely change the game plan rather than bring Tavares on after Waghorn’s injury. It’s the same as his refusal to play Kane and instead plays Eccles out of position. Must have a big affect on player morale.

Don’t get me started on Jamie fucking Allen. I genuinely do not know what he offers.

Get Robins out and get a competent manager in. He’s out of his depth.

Oh for fuck sake

Sky Blue Harry H

Last time was unsurprisingly the promotion season, we won 5 in a row

Bristol Rovers (A)
Bolton (H)
Pompey (H)
Southend (A)
Rochdale (A)

I went to all 5 of those. Didn't realise we'd achieved such a feat at the time (although I did realise we'd won each game!) Southend was the day it was blowing a gale !!

Sky Blue Harry H

Just watched the highlights and both of our goals illustrate how important the Palmer, Hamer, O'Hare interplay is likely to be for us this season. Barlaser's passing for their goals was quality too.

Grendel

Well now he won't have a choice, but Kane will be rusty. Our task is hard enough as it is without alienating capable members of the squad for non footballing reasons.

he has a choice. He I suspect will play Eccles there

Users who are viewing this thread