tudgay !!! (1 Viewer)

happy with tudgay if he signs ? #PUSB

• Total voters

ajsccfc

Not really as they're off on tour which seems to be how we're having a look at him. If he does well and then nothing happens when they're back it'd be a little perturbing.

kg82

Not really. He's only played in one game. I'm sure he'll sign but he's on trial, trying to prove himself to Pressley. I actually think if he does sign it will be a really good signing.

hill83

Who's voting no? It's a striker. We need them. It's a total no brainer unless Pele turns up.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Forget the poll. I only take part if they're private.

hill83

Why? I am not happy with him as a sighing, I don't rate him. I am not happy with our overall approach in the transfer market, where we play football, and the situation we find ourselves in. You can decide to like it if you want, I am not going to criticize you for that.

Fair enough. In keeping with the theme of mentioning other things we don't like irrelevant to the poll, oysters can piss off and vinegar is horrible.

Chinny_Hill

Fair enough. In keeping with the theme of mentioning other things we don't like irrelevant to the poll, oysters can piss off and vinegar is horrible.

All of things I mentioned have lead us to this situation. But hey, lets keep lapping it up. :whistle:

hill83

All of things I mentioned have lead us to this situation. But hey, lets keep lapping it up. :whistle:

Lapping what up? I voted yes because I'd be happy with us signing him.
This doesn't mean I'm happy with the current situation. You've linked the two. Not me.

RFC

No surprise as today's game postponed and just maybe hasn't quite seen enough of him to make a decision but don't expect anything to happen until the start of next week. PUSB!

percy

just looking at the poll results and i'm amazed at the results to be honest. may i ask why people would not be happy with him signing taking into account our current position. decent player knows where the onion bag is, very unselfish and a real focal point for us going forward. he would also offer great advice and bring out the best in some of our younger strikers. all in all i think we should be well happy if he signs.

RoboCCFC90

That's not what it says at all Jack and you know it, we know that CCFC can't compete with the wages that being offered to players in the Championship for instance. I am sure that if Marcus Tudgay was to sign for the Club, Tudgay would have to take at least a 60% perent wage drop, but he joined us on trial knowing this and being a striker I for one would not disapprove of this signing.

Sky Blue Harry H

That's not what it says at all Jack and you know it, we know that CCFC can't compete with the wages that being offered to players in the Championship for instance. I am sure that if Marcus Tudgay was to sign for the Club, Tudgay would have to take at least a 60% perent wage drop, but he joined us on trial knowing this and being a striker I for one would not disapprove of this signing.

Robbo - I've read and re-read that last sentence and am still not sure if you are trying to claim you are a striker?!? - get your boots on son, you're in ! :(

Users who are viewing this thread