Trust meet administrator - statement coming (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
no BSB ....... you can buy CCFC Ltd seperately for example but would need to find agreement on settlement of the inter company debts etc

no BSB ....... you can buy CCFC Ltd seperately for example but would need to find agreement on settlement of the inter company debts etc
With reference to the debts and other ccfc matters-
There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don’t know.

Nonleagueherewecome

With reference to the debts and other ccfc matters-
There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don’t know.

Hmm, I don't know about that..or do I? No, I don't think I do...and now you know that I don't know for sure about the known known's, things we know that we know, or the known unknowns that we now know we don't know. Republicans, eh? Fffpt.

MichaelCCFC

Meant to post something on wed and since but time got away from me.

Just to clarify: meeting the Administrator was not about 'fact finding' - what we were doing was introducing ourselves to the Administrator, establishing the Trust as a key stakeholder, listening to what he had to say, and we expressed concerns being raised by Trust members. The meeting was much longer than I anticipated, best part of 2 hours.

From a personal persepctive, 2 things have really struck me this week:

- amidst all the spin that is going on it is important not to get distracted by rumours and opinions dressed up as facts, but to understand clearly the Admin process and the reality of our situation;
- the rent dispute has become acl v sisu and pr machines have ended up dividing fans. We need to move beyond saying 'which side are you on' to instead saying there should only be two concerns/interests here: the team and the fans

Me and other Trust members will be handing out a newsletter pre kick off today so come and have a chat/feel free to email me at [email protected]

dongonzalos

Can't speak for everyone else but if you do manage to get another meeting with him could you ask him two questions

He should now be able to give an ETA for an announcement regarding the golden share.

If it is where it should be is the club for sale?

Ps not having a pop, admire what you are doing. Just hope someone can put these two questions to him

CCFCSteve

Just some questions

- what exactly are Mr Appletons terms of reference?
- if appointed to CCFC Ltd why does he feel able to tell CCFC H what to do ?
- How can he dismiss a claim from a creditor by saying someone else who he doesnt act for will pay it and why does he feel he can tell a third party to accept it. The contract at AEH or at ACL as yet is not broken until CCFC Ltd is liquidated or agreement reached?
- If he is acting for a non trading property subsidiary - surely the only decision he has is to liquidate, so the only reason it is still going it would seem is that he needs to to secure the League share for CCFC (the club) which is apparently operated by CCFC H Ltd, does that mean he is acting jointly with CCFC H Ltd? or that he believes the whole operation is wrong and the club is CCFC Ltd's?
- How difficult is it to establish what a non trading property subsidiary with just a lease has by way of assets, liabilities or income? There should be nothing other than the lease and an inter company debt
- If both CCFC Ltd and CCFC H Ltd have been charged by ARVO why did ARVO go after the company that apparently has no assets and leave the company with assets alone?
- How difficult can it be to establish who is registered as the owner of the share...... If the league has records he can obtain those but he can also obtain other records (as administrator under the insolvency acts he has rights to obtain information). It doesnt matter what the intended owner is, it does matter who the registered owner is. For example the Football League annual return to Company House 23/06/08 lists it as company number 3056875 ........ that is CCFC Ltd. So in 2008 that is who the Football League registered and recognised as the owner. Surely SISU have the relevant paperwork transferring that share since then ? The football league annual return 23/06/12 still lists it as CCFC Ltd so no change had been registered by that date. So how long can the paper trail be ? Intention doesnt matter, internal accounting jiggery pokery doesnt matter, what was registered and approved by the Football League?

Up until last June when the 2011 accounts were signed off the trade was clearly in CCFC Ltd (including the academy). The accounts could only be signed off because there were cash flows/budgets for 12 months from that date indicating the company (CCFC Ltd) was a going concern ie not non trading. We are still in that period. If the directors were aware at June 2012 that CCFC Ltd was not trading and that the trade was now in CCFCH then that is significant to anyone reading the accounts and should have been declared in the accounts. For instance had ACL been aware that CCFC Ltd no longer traded then their actions would almost certainly have been different. CCFC Ltd is portrayed as having nothing other than the lease, no income, if that were the case last June I suspect the club would have started the season under administration and embargo. The administrator will have to investigate this period thoroughly

There is a lot in this that just doesnt seem to stack up. Of course the administrators report will or should enlighten and clarify all this and other matters ...........

The administrators terms of reference seem to have very fluid boundaries though to me

Agree with the above. The fact is if assets have been moved beyond the reach of creditors (acl), especially to a connected party, the transaction can be reversed. This also would not reflect well on all of the directors involved at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread