Trust Letter (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Where have you seen that? Although I do give them a bit of stick, I'd like it to be proven before things like that are posted!

J

Jack Griffin

If Fisher had a brain he'd tell them to fuck off and come back when they've done there own account's and given back all the money they took off City fans for there fighting fund. Funny as fuck.

I'm pretty sure they were doing accounts, but I don't think they've spent the money because they have faffed around trying not to upset anyone.. they really need to do something positive now or give up their posts.

Hopefully when this deadline passes they will, but I'm not holding my breath.

AndreasB

I'm pretty sure they were doing accounts, but I don't think they've spent the money because they have faffed around trying not to upset anyone.. they really need to do something positive now or give up their posts.

Hopefully when this deadline passes they will, but I'm not holding my breath.

At one of their squirrel meetings someone asked why it was only a pound and how could you build a fighting fund on 1500quid. The answer was some vague bollocks about everyone having a chance to join and getting a big membership was important - never really understood why they didnt ask for a fiver - 2500 members is a 100 grand - could do some serious campaigning with that AND offer members discounts on stuff, merchandise, subsidised coach travel etc.

its ok whingeing on about SISU not building a new stadium if we cant organise ourselves credibly.

dongonzalos

I think his point is, Eastwood insisted there was no PR going on from Wasps, when clearly there is. Look at Intheknow's posts for a start. Then you have the Ccfc fans that were forever slating sixfields attendees, but justify their backing for an out of town franchise by saying "we just want to watch top flight rugger".

So you have Wasps very own PR (which has been denied, hence the invisible PR comments), and Ccfc fans doing it for them as well.

Did he accept that they are doing PR but just sees that as normal. As oppose to some dramatic phrase 'PR Machine'

I don't think he said we at wasps are not doing any PR.

I would be the first to call Wasps dumb asses if they moved to a new stadium under controversial circumstances and then didn't try and promote themselves

ajsccfc

big_machine.jpg

Jesus, they're really stepping it up for the new series of Robot Wars.

skybluejelly

At one of their squirrel meetings someone asked why it was only a pound and how could you build a fighting fund on 1500quid. The answer was some vague bollocks about everyone having a chance to join and getting a big membership was important - never really understood why they didnt ask for a fiver - 2500 members is a 100 grand - could do some serious campaigning with that AND offer members discounts on stuff, merchandise, subsidised coach travel etc.

its ok whingeing on about SISU not building a new stadium if we cant organise ourselves credibly.

I hope you are not doing the accounting ... 2500 x £5 = £12500..

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

News just in, the wasps bloke is walking into the squirrel to meet the trust, live pictures just being sent through: :laugh::p:whistle:

screaming_fans1.gif

Simon Gilbert is working overtime today, as he has just got a preview of the letter sent to Wasps from the Trust:

love-letters_1815358c.jpg

(I reckon even LAST will crack a smile at these, he has always wanted hair like her on the left) :p

That is him.

chiefdave

Didn't they at one point say that as a trust they can't spend what they collect in membership fees so there's no advantage to charging more?

torchomatic

In a reply to me on Christmas Eve Jan said there was nothing to fight, so I hope they take down the "fighting fund" link from their site. Truth is, they have no will to fight.

LB87ccfc

In a reply to me on Christmas Eve Jan said there was nothing to fight, so I hope they take down the "fighting fund" link from their site. Truth is, they have no will to fight.

And never have done, not long back they was more interested in getting into bed with SISU and the Council.

4waspsting

Does it matter if we are shit if the powers that be want to play in the conference so be it, at least they cannot bleed to much money out of the club as theyve been doing for the past 20 plus years

letsallsingtogether

And never have done, not long back they was more interested in getting into bed with SISU and the Council.
Funny you should say that where have you been when they did all their protesting Etc oh yeah with the rest of the lets leave it to some one else gang.
then cry it is in the week and you Re working when changed to a weekend it was what is the point no one There.
so yeah your right there is no will to fight amongst Our fans we will leave it until it is too late.

oldbloke

Where have you seen that? Although I do give them a bit of stick, I'd like it to be proven before things like that are posted!

Say's it on their website. http://www.skybluetrust.co.uk/index...76326257/441-board-meeting-minutes-15-12-2014 "Steve agreed to speak to Mark urgently to check progress with the audit. John reported that we cannot renew our SD membership until the accounts have been finalised." Sounds well dodgy. Why dont they explain what they are up to.

Steve.B50

Say's it on their website. http://www.skybluetrust.co.uk/index...76326257/441-board-meeting-minutes-15-12-2014 "Steve agreed to speak to Mark urgently to check progress with the audit. John reported that we cannot renew our SD membership until the accounts have been finalised." Sounds well dodgy. Why dont they explain what they are up to.

We have to get the accounts audited under our new constitution. We thought we had a Trust member who, as a qualified Accountant, would carry out the audit without charging a fee. For personal reasons, that member had to withdraw. We are now seeking another auditor who will be able to do the job without charging a significant fee which would itself require us to increase membership fees.

LB87ccfc

We have to get the accounts audited under our new constitution. We thought we had a Trust member who, as a qualified Accountant, would carry out the audit without charging a fee. For personal reasons, that member had to withdraw. We are now seeking another auditor who will be able to do the job without charging a significant fee which would itself require us to increase membership fees for next years new years eve party.

NorthernWisdom

We have to get the accounts audited under our new constitution. We thought we had a Trust member who, as a qualified Accountant, would carry out the audit without charging a fee. For personal reasons, that member had to withdraw. We are now seeking another auditor who will be able to do the job without charging a significant fee which would itself require us to increase membership fees for next years new years eve party.

Bit harsh really. People thought I was taking the piss asking about when I was due another pound but really, it just won't exist unless it asks for *something* off members annually.

There's always NOPM for those who don't want to pay the Trust any cash after all ;)

letsallsingtogether

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread