Trust Letter (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Look at the tone of that, then compare it to Wasps.....

Maybe some of the fans who expect the club to be in the PL should get off their arse and go then?

It's not a bad letter and sets out questions that a lot of people I suspect would quite like answers to. To be fair to the Trust if they hadn't put in a please respond by date then there wasn't any implied urgency for a response and we know how long three weeks can be in Sisu terms. That combined with those questions from OSB58 would be a good starting point for Sisu to start rebuilding trust with us.

letsallsingtogether

TBF these questions should not have had to be sent out by the Trust..
Tim said they would be more open so why haven't they just put out these answers on their own accord, they know what fans have been asking.

As for the tone it is far better thyen the tone we get from our owners when they do decide to speak.

skybluetony176

TBF these questions should not have had to be sent out by the Trust..
Tim said they would be more open so why haven't they just put out these answers on their own accord, they know what fans have been asking.

As for the tone it is far better thyen the tone we get from our owners when they do decide to speak.

Exaxtly. Which makes it hard to understand why a CCFC fan is more upset because a deadline has imposed for a response than the questions that they shouldn't need to be asking in the first place need to be asked. Its almost as if he's worried the trust could hurt SISU's feelings.

spider_ricoh

The letter covers the key points perfectly - unfortunately the response is likely to be so much bluster and double-speak, but I hope to be proved wrong on this!

martcov

The letter covers the key points perfectly - unfortunately the response is likely to be so much bluster and double-speak, but I hope to be proved wrong on this!

Have the telegraph asked these questions lately? SISU supposedly want to improve communications, I would have thought it would be following their own policy to answer questions publicly. 365 Days revenue blah blah blah, is not an acceptable answer and showing two stooges ( or even three stooges if you count Garlick who may have been shown the same things ) blacked out postcodes of the "preferred" site is also just a smoke screen. They must have a business plan - or else why would there Investors still be here - let's hear it, we are the customers. Sell us the vision as you have the investors ( a smaller stadium in the country is not a "vision" by the way - it is the end of the PL return dream ).

Astute

Nick, you keep beating this "PR Machine" drum in most threads. Can you explain what your point is? I don't read every thread so must have missed it.

The words he uses are 'Invisible PR machine'

Think about the invisible man. He doesn't exist. But you can't prove it because if he did exist you wouldn't be able to see him. Also used when someone can't believe that most have a different view. How can nearly everyone have a different view when you know you are right?

Covstu

nope I doubt it will get response at all and this is the issue. The lack of any response about the future is the ongoing concern.

covmark

The words he uses are 'Invisible PR machine'

Think about the invisible man. He doesn't exist. But you can't prove it because if he did exist you wouldn't be able to see him. Also used when someone can't believe that most have a different view. How can nearly everyone have a different view when you know you are right?
I think his point is, Eastwood insisted there was no PR going on from Wasps, when clearly there is. Look at Intheknow's posts for a start. Then you have the Ccfc fans that were forever slating sixfields attendees, but justify their backing for an out of town franchise by saying "we just want to watch top flight rugger".

So you have Wasps very own PR (which has been denied, hence the invisible PR comments), and Ccfc fans doing it for them as well.

skybluetony176

I think his point is, Eastwood insisted there was no PR going on from Wasps, when clearly there is. Look at Intheknow's posts for a start. Then you have the Ccfc fans that were forever slating sixfields attendees, but justify their backing for an out of town franchise by saying "we just want to watch top flight rugger".

So you have Wasps very own PR (which has been denied, hence the invisible PR comments), and Ccfc fans doing it for them as well.

So much the same as the invisable SISU PR machine then?

SISU claimed that they weren't using PR and infact made a big point out of the fact that ACL used Weber Shadwick.

I would then counter your "In the know" with RFC. Then you have the CCFC fans who claimed to be against the move to Suxfields but then endorsed it by "just wanting to watch the team".

Or is it all just in Nicks head but he's happy to talk about Wasps and their invisable PR machine instead of talking about SISU's failings. Wait a minute. That must mean that Nick is the big boss in the SISU invisable PR machine and SBT is just a platform to promote SISU.

lordsummerisle

SISU claimed that they weren't using PR and infact made a big point out of the fact that ACL used Weber Shadwick.

I would then counter your "In the know" with RFC. Then you have the CCFC fans who claimed to be against the move to Suxfields but then endorsed it by "just wanting to watch the team".

Or is it all just in Nicks head but he's happy to talk about Wasps and their invisable PR machine instead of talking about SISU's failings. Wait a minute. That must mean that Nick is the big boss in the SISU invisable PR machine and SBT is just a platform to promote SISU.

I hope Sisu don't use any PR machine, if they do they should claim a fucking refund.

Rusty Trombone

I hope Sisu don't use any PR machine, if they do they should claim a fucking refund.

The report shows £833,366 in the business when it went into liquidation – followed by £50,000 recovered from HMRC through a VAT claim.

The business now has just £9,673.43 after paying out other sums including over £46,000 in solicitors fees to Stephenson Harwood LLP and £30,000 to £6,000-a-month PR consultants Macca Media.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-liquidator-charged-over-8105978

lordsummerisle

The report shows £833,366 in the business when it went into liquidation – followed by £50,000 recovered from HMRC through a VAT claim.

The business now has just £9,673.43 after paying out other sums including over £46,000 in solicitors fees to Stephenson Harwood LLP and £30,000 to £6,000-a-month PR consultants Macca Media.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-liquidator-charged-over-8105978

There's some money they can claim back, as bad a waste of money as David Bell.

Nick

Administrator

Rfc is nothing like intheknow ;)

Oh the whole suxfield thing again, I suggest you have a word with the people who just want to watch top class rugby ;) the ones who try to justify moving clubs etc.

If I was the boss of sisus pr it would be a Lott better than it is, and I know nothing about pr ;)

skybluetony176

Macca Media? Is that what GM is upto these days ;)

skybluetony176

Rfc is nothing like intheknow ;)

Oh the whole suxfield thing again, I suggest you have a word with the people who just want to watch top class rugby ;) the ones who try to justify moving clubs etc.

If I was the boss of sisus pr it would be a Lott better than it is, and I know nothing about pr ;)

Thats true In the now isnt a beatles fan. HELP! ;)

Its just a mirage image example. I'm not claiming it to be factual. Its just the mirror image of the "proof" given in the reply in support of your invisable PR conspiracy theory. ;)

The last bit (given the success of SISU's PR) actually reads more like a confession ;)

Nick

Administrator
Thats true In the now isnt a beatles fan. HELP! ;)

Its just a mirage image example. I'm not claiming it to be factual. Its just the mirror image of the "proof" given in the reply in support of your invisable PR conspiracy theory. ;)

The last bit (given the success of SISU's PR) actually reads more like a confession ;)
No they last bit means I know nothing about pr and I'm sure I could do a better job, as could most

Nick

Administrator
What can I say I am a cheap date, I just need a letter written :)

Saying that, it seems the trust just need a plastic wasps flag to wave about and they are equally as wide...Some may say gaping.

Pic from the telegraph of the new squirell dress code ;):p

13912123067_18aaeceb6e.jpg

Nick

Administrator
News just in, the wasps bloke is walking into the squirrel to meet the trust, live pictures just being sent through: :laugh::p:whistle:

screaming_fans1.gif

Simon Gilbert is working overtime today, as he has just got a preview of the letter sent to Wasps from the Trust:

love-letters_1815358c.jpg

(I reckon even LAST will crack a smile at these, he has always wanted hair like her on the left) :p

oldfiver

WASPS are using the same PR machine that is used by JLR - and are uber expensive. So may be part of their sponsorship

Nick

Administrator
Shit, got to dash, the trust boys have found me out and are coming to do me in as their phones were hacked and Simon Gilbert found this personal one!

24545.2.jpg

(They aren't really, I am hoping even they can crack a smile.)

Nick

Administrator
Christ, Simon Gilbert is now breaking into the compound where Pr Machines are stored and has taken a picture of Wasps Pr Machine just firing up:

big_machine.jpg

While he was there, he saw SISUs...

rustytruck.jpg

Simon has not been harmed in the making of these silly posts ;)

oldbloke

If Fisher had a brain he'd tell them to fuck off and come back when they've done there own account's and given back all the money they took off City fans for there fighting fund. Funny as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread