Trust event at Albany tonight (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Isn't that more of a who started it argument?

Wasps getting the Ricoh is way more detrimental to the club than that season away. Taken as a stand alone moment.
Yes but if we hadn't had moved away it would have been very difficult for the council to use an empty stadium as the reason for selling.
So I go back to moving away caused all this shit IMO.

letsallsingtogether

You can come back from moving away, as we did. To replace a stadium given away by the council will need £100m plus, where's that magically appearing from?

Yes but Sisu and Tim promised us one.

What was it she said about moving back to the Ricoh?

Gint11

Is he one of them that takes it to the bog and comes back without it?

No, he’s tighter than a ducks arse. Gets his mates to buy him beers and he always leaves the last 1/4 of it and complains it ‘tastes like feet’ bless him

hill83

No, he’s tighter than a ducks arse. Gets his mates to buy him beers and he always leaves the last 1/4 of it and complains it ‘tastes like feet’ bless him

Can't even remember the last time I saw you in a pub to know what goes on.

Looks like you've had a shandy tonight though ha ha

Gint11

That's because I haven't got any and have no more money left to pay people in order that they can pretend to be my friend for the night.

It’s because you spend 24/ on here Otis pal. Put the computer down and go outside

Otis

It’s because you spend 24/ on here Otis pal. Put the computer down and go outside
What? Wait.......there's an outside?

giphy.gif

Magwitch

Isn't that more of a who started it
Wasps getting the Ricoh is way more detrimental to the club than that season away. Taken as a stand alone moment.
Can’t believe you have said that, lots of things of that time seem to be forgotten, apart from the actual move for a whole year and a bit, not paying any rent at all for months years in fact, once we left Coventry there were numerous statements from Tim Fisher saying “we have moved on” and we have sites (plural) for a new ground to be built. We had gone into a second season at Northampton only to come scuppering back with our tails between our legs once the Wasp interest raised its head proving really Fisher was full of crap and whatever plan he was pursuing was dead in the water. The whole ground issue is down to him, Tim.

hill83

Can’t believe you have said that, lots of things of that time seem to be forgotten, apart from the actual move for a whole year and a bit, not paying any rent at all for months years in fact, once we left Coventry there were numerous statements from Tim Fisher saying “we have moved on” and we have sites (plural) for a new ground to be built. We had gone into a second season at Northampton only to come scuppering back with our tails between our legs once the Wasp interest raised its head proving really Fisher was full of crap and whatever plan he was pursuing was dead in the water. The whole ground issue is down to him, Tim.

I did say taken as a stand alone moment and I stand by it. Not disagreeing with anything you have said though.

And I've not actually said who's fault it was or 'forgotten' anything.
You can have many things go wrong purposely or otherwise in the build up to a plane crash but the worst bit is that actual crash.

Nick

Administrator
Can't deal with leaving beer, still remember the train station on checkatrade final. Leaving 3/4 a pint outside, what's all that about?

When's the row between the 2 different fans groups anyway?

CCFC_Charlie

We didn't know about the Wasps deal when we agreed to come back. The council suppressed stories about it in the local press and didn't inform us. They also rejected an offer from us that was more valuable than Wasps. Coventry City council have fucked this football club at every opportunity for the past 10 years.

Captain Dart

Whatever happened to Tim Fisher?

rob9872

#Doyler and Chaplin at St Patrick's club in Leamington on Wednesday. Leam & Warwick supporters club run event. Turn up at 7pm (non-members to join) Event starts at 7.30. good evening guaranteed with a free buffet! P.S. hope somebody has said well done to Burge and Willis for Saturday. Top performances!
I prefer our rules H, that's why we're thriving. We care just as much but don't even discuss topics we can't control so it's all positive vibes and good humoured. Could be argued we're ostriches but I think we've done all that to death over the years and they're still here. They won't be forever so enjoy the good times.

clint van damme

so, anyone care to give us an overview of what the players said?
Be the same Thursday after that Leamington and Warwickshire mob have had their soiree, getting information like getting blood out of a stone. Do the people that attend these events sign the official secrets act or what?!!

capel & collindridge

Be the same Thursday after that Leamington and Warwickshire mob have had their soiree, getting information like getting blood out of a stone. Do the people that attend these events sign the official secrets act or what?!!
They're the only ones who know they have. And they're not gonna tell ya! ;-)

rob9872

Not so much secrecy as respect. A kind of unwritten rule that contriutors views won't be ripped apart over social media. It's an open platform and anyone can join/attend but we also want prole confident enough that they can come back and share more again in the future. It's a two way trust.

letsallsingtogether

Look they were general questions can't remember them all no minutes were taken it was just a general open night.
Q who did you support as a boy.
Willis.Man Utd
Burge.Coventry my best mate moved to Hereford from Coventry we ued to get the train to games.

How were you scouted.
Willis let go from BCFC their scout joined Coventry and brought me over.

Burge CCFC scout was watching another player in my team.

Do fans throwing flares,pigs, blowing whistles etc affect your game.
Both No we are in a zone.

Willis What was your favourite Wembley moment scoring the goal or lifting the trophy.
A definitely lifting the trophy. Went on to say that stokes said lets lift it together to which Willis said no way:)
Just a sample of the questions will give you some more in my next break

NorthernWisdom

Not so much secrecy as respect. A kind of unwritten rule that contriutors views won't be ripped apart over social media. It's an open platform and anyone can join/attend but we also want prole confident enough that they can come back and share more again in the future. It's a two way trust.
I'd get it, but you footballers won't be that controversial will they?

And whatever they've said will be lost in the argument over who started it, anyway!

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

We didn't know about the Wasps deal when we agreed to come back. The council suppressed stories about it in the local press and didn't inform us. They also rejected an offer from us that was more valuable than Wasps. Coventry City council have fucked this football club at every opportunity for the past 10 years.
The council also brought SISU to the table, and refused to talk to anyone else.

Say what you like about Geoffrey Robinson (who I find 1 of 3 main culprits for our present predicament) but he would never have allowed Wasps to be here at the club’s detriment

clint van damme

Look they were general questions can't remember them all no minutes were taken it was just a general open night.
Willis.Man Utd
Burge.Coventry my best mate moved to Hereford from Coventry we ued to get the train to games.

How were you scouted.

Willis What was your favourite Wembley moment scoring the goal or lifting the trophy.
A definitely lifting the trophy. Went on to say that stokes said lets lift it together to which Willis said no way:)

thanks LAST.

Otis

Willis.Man Utd

How were you scouted.

Disappointed you didn't ask what their favourite colour was and what they want to be when they grow up.

letsallsingtogether

Disappointed you didn't ask what their favourite colour was and what they want to be when they grow up.
That's wear your wrong they were asked what they wanted to be if not s footballer.
Will leave you in suspence and answer later.

Users who are viewing this thread