Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (3 Viewers)

David O'Day

I'm not sure which is best to watch Guilani being mocked openly by judges in court, Trump spunking 20k a day on 5th rate lawyers who seem to lose for a living or Don Jr and Eric continuning to self own on twitter.

skybluetony176

clint van damme

Someone please tell me this was caught on camera.

Giuliani is no mug. He must be balls deep in whatever is coming Trumps way.

David O'Day

Someone please tell me this was caught on camera.

you would think "The Donald" could afford better lawyers than this

Sky Blue Pete

The live press conference is awful. They are implicating Biden and the Democratic Party in a massive conspiracy and fraud that was planned and organised nationally in conjunction with Venezuela Cuba and China. Think the world is about to explode.

Otis

"President Trump has chartered a Commission on Election Integrity to investigate his claim that millions of voters, including undocumented immigrants, voted illegally. Although no evidence has been offered to support this allegation."

Sound familiar? This is Trump talking back in 2017 about the last election in 2016.

Otis

Weird that all the court cases keep getting thrown out. Have Trump’s lawyer not been on the phone to Paxman to collect him clear evidence of voter fraud?
Maybe Paxman IS Giuliani. Have you ever contemplated that? That would explain some of his football tactic talking for sure.

Bet you've never seen them in the same room together.

David O'Day

The live press conference is awful. They are implicating Biden and the Democratic Party in a massive conspiracy and fraud that was planned and organised nationally in conjunction with Venezuela Cuba and China. Think the world is about to explode.

Also they are accusing Hugo Chavez of fixing the 2020 US election, he died in 2013

Sky Blue Pete

Weird that all the court cases keep getting thrown out. Have Trump’s lawyer not been on the phone to Paxman to collect him clear evidence of voter fraud?
Can’t work out whether they are being so outrageous so the claims go nowhere and they can be victims in all this.

Liquid Gold

So not only did he lose, he lost twice

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

"President Trump has chartered a Commission on Election Integrity to investigate his claim that millions of voters, including undocumented immigrants, voted illegally. Although no evidence has been offered to support this allegation."

Sound familiar? This is Trump talking back in 2017 about the last election in 2016.

I think many Republicans need reminding that he claimed they had rigged the early primaries (which of course he lost) in his nomination bid to try and stop him getting in. Strange how he didn't think they were rigging the ones he won...

So Don thinks the Rep's are just as likely to commit election fraud as the Dem's.

tisza

I think he may have pissed of Ed Norton

It's the delusional comments of those that attacked his tweet that are disconcerting. It's all a brilliant trap to prove Democrats have been fixing all sorts of elections for years, he won the popular vote.
Norton's view of the forthcoming escalation pretty disheartening too.

clint van damme

It's the delusional comments of those that attacked his tweet that are disconcerting. It's all a brilliant trap to prove Democrats have been fixing all sorts of elections for years, he won the popular vote.
Norton's view of the forthcoming escalation pretty disheartening too.

the Democrats have been fixing elections for years but didn't bother to do it for the high priestess of centrism in 2016?!
These fuckers are round the twist.
I see both Trump and Gulianis sons have covid even though it isn't real. Make sure you give daddy a big kiss goodnight boys!

tisza

the Democrats have been fixing elections for years but didn't bother to do it for the high priestess of centrism in 2016?!
I see both Trump and Gulianis sons have covid even though it isn't real. Make sure you give daddy a big kiss goodnight boys!
Guliani just as crazy as Trump. Another one who doesn't want a change of administration as he's linked to a major investigation for a load of crimes including money laundering and obstruction of justice.

shmmeee

Ah you see Daddy Trump is sooo popular that even with the election rigged against him he still won. That’s why the Dumbocrats made up Russia. Check it out. Moscow doesn’t even exist, it’s a TV set.

Brighton Sky Blue

Trump seems to have abandoned FOX and is now switching to One America News who are still pushing the conspiracy. Looks like a huge fracture in the American right

Users who are viewing this thread