Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (8 Viewers)

shmmeee

That is not true. Context is important.

As for Trump and many comments on here, you really need to aquire an understanding of the USA more and not just a narrow perpective gained from our media here in the U.K. I have lived and worked there as a citizen for a number of years, have many, many friends all perfectly good stand up people, and all are asking questions. It's the ignorance of many that can't decipher things for yourselves who are the wind up merchants.

With all due respect. Your mates are morons.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I for one actually welcome an investigation into it.

I reckon Trump was beaten fair and square, but it would be good to know either way. If he did get done and was lying about this, that would smear any remaining credibility for 2024.

I have seen videos going round of ballots being discarded, and even someone in a polling station ripping up Trump votes (cannot confirm legitimacy though obviously). Really sick of votes not being respected and it just overshadows any real progression in politics. I hope they have a swift and efficient investigation and then people can crack on as normal without the 'yeah but I won by loads' for the next million years.

Otis

I knew he was a bit batshit, but, he's the gift that just keeps giving isnt he.

Jon Voight Calls Donald Trump a “Hero” For His Handling of COVID-19 Pandemic
"He's a true patriot who has fought singlehanded and knocked each poisoner down with his gifted tongue of truths"

NorthernWisdom

"He's a true patriot who has fought singlehanded and knocked each poisoner down with his gifted tongue of truths"
He used to be one of them satanic lefties himself.

Do you reckon this is our fate...?

SBT

I reckon Trump was beaten fair and square, but it would be good to know either way. If he did get done and was lying about this, that would smear any remaining credibility for 2024.

I have seen videos going round of ballots being discarded, and even someone in a polling station ripping up Trump votes (cannot confirm legitimacy though obviously). Really sick of votes not being respected and it just overshadows any real progression in politics. I hope they have a swift and efficient investigation and then people can crack on as normal without the 'yeah but I won by loads' for the next million years.

The last time the transition was held up like this, the resulting delay in 2000/01 meant the new administration couldn't get the security briefings it was entitled to for weeks, and was slow to get its national security teams installed. It was cited as one of the reasons why the country was so unprepared for 9/11.

But sure, let's spend weeks on an investigation because Breitbart and co said there should be one.

robbiekeane

Please explain any of what I said is surely a wind up and why? Change my mind.....
I live and work here too, and I honestly thought what you were saying was a wind up.
Other than saying there was election fraud when there is literally zero evidence for that, the main bit they got me was you saying “he’s not been perfect but...”

By not perfect you mean:
- being a misogynist
- appointing figures who are clearly against women’s rights and their choice on abortions
- being racist by saying things like “go back home” to minority politicians
- saying they will build a wall to keep people out of the country
- keeping Mexican children in cages and separated from their parents at the border. When this was brought to his attention his response was “good”.
- attacking joe bidens family particularly his son with a drug addiction
- referring to fallen serviceman as “losers”
- refusing to accept global warming and opting out of the Paris agreement
- refusing to denounce white supremacists on multiple occasions including live on TV in the presidential debate
- throwing the whole democratic system of American into disrepute rather than accept a loss
- covid...Jesus Christ covid. I don’t have time to go into it.

And that’s just off the cuff. So is that “not being perfect”?
He’s a piece of shit and he’s dangerous and if you’re okay with that then I think that says a lot about you

Paxman II

I live and work here too, and I honestly thought what you were saying was a wind up.
Other than saying there was election fraud when there is literally zero evidence for that, the main bit they got me was you saying “he’s not been perfect but...”

By not perfect you mean:
- being a misogynist
- appointing figures who are clearly against women’s rights and their choice on abortions
- being racist by saying things like “go back home” to minority politicians
- saying they will build a wall to keep people out of the country
- keeping Mexican children in cages and separated from their parents at the border. When this was brought to his attention his response was “good”.
- attacking joe bidens family particularly his son with a drug addiction
- referring to fallen serviceman as “losers”
- refusing to accept global warming and opting out of the Paris agreement
- refusing to denounce white supremacists on multiple occasions including live on TV in the presidential debate
- throwing the whole democratic system of American into disrepute rather than accept a loss
- covid...Jesus Christ covid. I don’t have time to go into it.

And that’s just off the cuff. So is that “not being perfect”?
He’s a piece of shit and he’s dangerous and if you’re okay with that then I think that says a lot about you

Hold on can't let that all slip by can we?
Just to clarify a few there:

Children in cages as you put it was an Obama/Biden administration policy which Trump ended.
Biden policy on abortions up to the point of birth. (you have to be sick in the head to accept that)
The wall is a border wall designed to deter the thousands of illegal crossings. If you come into the country, then apply legally as I did and I would hazard a guess you did?
Global warming? Climate change Paris agreement is a disaster. But I share that opinion and clearly you do not.
There is absolutely clear evidence of voter fraud. That's not throwing the democratic system into chaos, that's protecting it. (win or lose)

You have a differnt opinion and that's OK. We just do not agree. I can live with that. To say you are right, I'm wrong, you simply have an opinion as everyone should. Trueful facts are important. Don't get me started on Biden. :)

David O'Day

Children in cages as you put it was an Obama/Biden administration policy which Trump ended.
Biden policy on abortions up to the point of birth. (you have to be sick in the head to accept that)
The wall is a border wall designed to deter the thousands of illegal crossings. If you come into the country, then apply legally as I did and I would hazard a guess you did?
Global warming? Climate change Paris agreement is a disaster. But I share that opinion and clearly you do not.
There is absolutely clear evidence of voter fraud. That's not throwing the democratic system into chaos, that's protecting it. (win or lose)

You have a differnt opinion and that's OK. We just do not agree. I can live with that. To say you are right, I'm wrong, you simply have an opinion as everyone should. Trueful facts are important. Don't get me started on Biden. :)

Trueful facts are important? Should try using them for once.

Having an opinion doesn't stop that opinion from being horseshit and like your views on football it seems your "opinions" on US politics fall into that category as well.

David O'Day

No wonder Angelina thinks he's a cock

Otis

Where is the clear evidence of voter fraud?

Robbie also forgot to mention him mocking the disabled, calling sportsmen who took the knee "sons of bitches" and his totally not taking Covid-19 seriously and mocking that too.

SBT

"trueful facts" is the best stuff we've had on here since election night

Defending Trump for ending the children in cages policy is like a mugger asking for a thank you after he stops pummeling you in the face.

David O'Day

Can someone post this absolutely clear evidence of voter fraud as the Trump team seem to have been unable to provide any so far.

I posted today that their star witness in the claims of PA voter fraud recanted and yet dumbasses keep making claims with no evidence.

Evo1883

Ultimately I don't believe their has been fraud and even if there has been I'm not sure if it would be enough to turn it around... I mean I would hazard a guess there is a small amount of shithousery in every election all over the world.

What will be will be

NorthernWisdom

Ultimately I don't believe their has been fraud and even if there has been I'm not sure if it would be enough to turn it around... I mean I would hazard a guess there is a small amount of shithousery in every election all over the world.

What will be will be
If you were going to do a fraud, you'd make sure you controlled both houses to get your policies through, while you were at it!

hill83

Love a good outing thread.

The moon is made of cheese and the earth is a triangle.

SeaSeeEffCee

Believing everything you read on Facebook might not be the best way to go about things.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Assuming the 'ripping up votes' thing is the same I saw, it was investigated, the pieces of paper were recovered and they were the instruction sheets to fill in the ballot that'd been posted along with the actual ballot.

Also, known cases of election fraud thus far:
Trump voter who tried to vote twice
Person who claimed they witnessed election fraud at counting stations has admitted he made it up.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The last time the transition was held up like this, the resulting delay in 2000/01 meant the new administration couldn't get the security briefings it was entitled to for weeks, and was slow to get its national security teams installed. It was cited as one of the reasons why the country was so unprepared for 9/11.

But sure, let's spend weeks on an investigation because Breitbart and co said there should be one.

I couldn't really care less who calls for it to be fair. If it was the other way round you would be screaming for it anyway. Do you care about democracy, or just your side winning? It doesn't look good.

If the investigation comes back, good. Hopefully Trump will never be seen in politics again. If it did come back and there was something off however, then I think the general public over there have a right to know. The fact you don't agree with that is mental.

Also, low jibe about 9/11.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Assuming the 'ripping up votes' thing is the same I saw, it was investigated, the pieces of paper were recovered and they were the instruction sheets to fill in the ballot that'd been posted along with the actual ballot.

Also, known cases of election fraud thus far:
Trump voter who tried to vote twice
Person who claimed they witnessed election fraud at counting stations has admitted he made it up.

Sure, so if that is the case then it will get thrown out quite quickly and Trump will be on his way.

If it isn't investigated there will be shit throwing from both sides. Look how much of a mess that can cause. It needs to be cleared up

A penalty is not given and Klopp is going mental. Shall we check VAR? The ball clearly hit his chest, not his arm. Klopp then shuts up. Except for the fact this is far more serious, and with a bloke who is going to cause mega disruption. As I also mentioned earlier, the more he is discredited now, the less chance he has to get into power in four years time.

I'm not worrying about the investigation chucking up anything really in Trump's favour, but clearly some people are.

Otis

For me, a disliking of Trump and the way he operates and the way speaks down to and insults people, should have very little to do with being left or right, or middle.

Lots of leftie comments being bounded about, but surely you only need to be a decent human being to dislike the bloke intensely.

He is everything I brought up my daughter not to be. Rude, arrogant, selfish, sneering, racist, sexist and obnoxious.

Users who are viewing this thread