Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (3 Viewers)

skybluetony176

Wasn’t Arizona officially called today? Surely that on its own has ended the nonsense and any sane person would now...

...ahhh. Forgot. It’s Trump we’re talking about.

David O'Day

And Georgia

Isn't Georgia recounting? Not that any recount could every over turn a lead of that amount.

Come inauguration day the apparatus of state will not under his control so the DOJ and any armed forces can easily sort out any hicks that still want to get feisty.

D

Deleted member 4439

That made me laugh out loud (rare). I like the way each of his belongings is thrown into the van with increasing gusto.

chiefdave

You’ve got to laugh. Press secretary saying there’s more than 1m trump supporters on the March

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They need to do something to please his supporters. The lawsuits are being thrown out at at the first hurdle as not credible. He's got legal teams jumping ship and the result now stands at 306 - 232 according to CNN.

How much longer can he keep claiming to have won?

Kieranp96

And the Americans are now fighting each other 😂,

People go on a trump march, antifa/blm show up attacking innocent people including mothers kids ect, so proud boys show up and start fighting antifa/blm 😂.

Will add videos and tweets just because I know you lefties don't belive anything unless it's in the news. I want to see all. Of you condemning these actions

Last edited:

wingy

And the Americans are now fighting each other 😂,

People go on a trump march, antifa/blm show up attacking innocent people including mothers kids ect, so proud boys show up and start fighting antifa/blm 😂.

Will add videos and tweets just because I know you lefties don't belive anything unless it's in the news. I want to see all. Of you condemning these actions

Has it kept you awake all night luv ?

Skybluefaz

Plus what's to say I don't work night and was on my break?

Exactly you ain't saying that shit a Ives wrong you do you our cou try will be in that state soon enough.
Your boy Trump had people selling Nazi flags on their rally to support his lies. 80 years on from when your own city got hammered by Nazi bombers. Do you not think you are on the wrong side of this?

ajsccfc

Oh there's dickheads fighting, but the tweets prove you can frame it however you like to whoever wants to buy it

Kieranp96

Oh there's dickheads fighting, but the tweets prove you can frame it however you like to whoever wants to buy it
Ay you're correct could be anyone fighting, or attacking people let's not play attention to the fact there holding blm boards and attacking trump supporters.

clint van damme

Doctoring like cutting out bits ect yea but can't fake them attacking and chasing people down the streets robbing them ect, don't be an ass hole and watch the videos.

he once released footage of protestors attacking a man in a car, he edited out the bit where the guy had drove the car into protestors. So video can telly half the story.

I have seen footage of BLM protestors attacking people last night so no doubt it's true, I have seen footage of Trump supporters attacking a woman in Dallas. But either way Ngo is a shit source and totally discredited and if that's where you for your news then more fool you.

Users who are viewing this thread