Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (9 Viewers)

skybluetony176

What a desperate desperate cretin.

There’s probably blinded Trump supporters on a football forum in the US as we speak using the old would you rather live in New Zealand line aimed at anyone who criticises the Trump handling of coronavirus and his so called miracle cures.

skybluetony176

shmmeee

This is worrying reading US Senate report goes beyond Mueller to lay bare Trump campaign's Russia links | Donald Trump | The Guardian
Especially this bit “The Republican-controlled Senate panel said it was hampered in its search for the truth by the fact that Kilimnik and Manafort kept their communications secret. They used burner phones, encrypted chat services, and frequently changed email accounts. They also messaged via a shared email draft.”

Russian agents or QAnon mentalists worries about the deep state? Who even knows any more.

RingoCCFC

Donald Trump vs a fake black man who says ‘raised in the hood’ (wrote a book about his hardships growing up Black) but was raised by white grand parents and had food put on the table... his grandfather related to SEVERAL presidents! Then US liberal child molesters, Clinton and Co! Biden party 2020?

If I was a American I’d be Republican through and through!

skybluetony176

Donald Trump vs a fake black man who says ‘raised in the hood’ (wrote a book about his hardships growing up Black) but was raised by white grand parents and had food put on the table... his grandfather related to SEVERAL presidents! Then US liberal child molesters, Clinton and Co! Biden party 2020?

OK, let’s start at the beginning. Who is the “fake black man“?

ajsccfc

You forgot to add #WWG1WGA and a bunch of pizza emojis

shmmeee

I shouldn’t joke. There’s a serious issue with lack of Male teachers in primary and part of it is because of nonce jokes. I withdraw.

Brighton Sky Blue

You're about as coherent as Biden tbf

ajsccfc

Shocker about Bannon, the fat racist grifter certainly doesn't seem the type. Is anyone going to come out of his administration with any credit at all? Surely they must at least have a dog who isn't barking at Mexicans on command or something.

clint van damme

Shocker about Bannon, the fat racist grifter certainly doesn't seem the type. Is anyone going to come out of his administration with any credit at all? Surely they must at least have a dog who isn't barking at Mexicans on command or something.

Is anyone going to come out of it without a criminal conviction?
Must be near double figures now.

Brighton Sky Blue

Ben Carson's still asleep the last I heard

clint van damme

Users who are viewing this thread