Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (14 Viewers)

skybluetony176

So. According to the latest. Both Biden and trumo are in cognitive free fall. Trump wears incontinence pads aha has been for the past 20 years (The Apprentice US production staff say so) and Trump is broke.

Now this little clip.

Apparently if he wants to appeal the 2 rulings he’s lost he’s got to pay half a billion dollars in bonds but he can’t raise it so they’re going to start stripping his assets. Alan Sugar called him out years ago on it.

shmmeee

So. According to the latest. Both Biden and trumo are in cognitive free fall. Trump wears incontinence pads aha has been for the past 20 years (The Apprentice US production staff say so) and Trump is broke.

Now this little clip.

Kisin is a moron. If he told me the sky was blue I’d check.

Otis

bIdEn Is SeNiLe!1!1

meanwhile:

View attachment 34374
Question Wow GIF by Curious Pavel

Otis

BBC News - Trump supporters target black voters with faked AI images

Stuff like this is very concerning isn't it.

As the technology gets better and better, soon it's going to be so difficult to know what is real and what is not.

Flying Fokker

As the technology gets better and better, soon it's going to be so difficult to know what is real and what is not.
Me and Mrs Fokker were talking about such things yesterday. Ai is going to fark us all up.. Industry, banking, warfare, fake news, books/literature..

The only tangible proof that Trump is real are ‘truthful’ comments about how he needs to have his diapers changed regularly. He’s talking Shit from all directions.

Sick Boy

Me and Mrs Fokker were talking about such things yesterday. Ai is going to fark us all up.. Industry, banking, warfare, fake news, books/literature..

The only tangible proof that Trump is real are ‘truthful’ comments about how he needs to have his diapers changed regularly. He’s talking Shit from all directions.
You can tell they’re AI images if you know what to look for but most people won’t be aware though. It’s inevitably going to need to have some kind of regulation introduced in the long-term.

shmmeee

We’re going to need watermarks put on by cameras to verify photos that are real it’s the only way and afaict there’s no even plans for it.

Couple of months ago I realised that my general feeling towards any content has shifted to “fake” first, be it AI, photoshop, or things acted as if they’re normal TikTok or whatever videos but scripted. Now I assume everything on social media is fake until I see solid proof. And even then find myself getting caught out. One thing Twitter is pretty good at is community notes but it’s very hit and miss. But having a fact check right there has stopped a lot of misinformation in its tracks with me, I’ll even start telling the missus about it only to scroll down and realise I’ve been had.

shmmeee

You can tell they’re AI images if you know what to look for but most people won’t be aware though. It’s inevitably going to need to have some kind of regulation introduced in the long-term.

Today you can, give it a year.

There’s no possible regulation really.

Grendel

It’s appalling. He’s said Obama’s name so many times, that Biden is starting to believe him!

Trying to play “who is the most senile” as the defining reason for the job of President of the US is truly a race to the bottom.

In Trumps case also it’s not entirely relevant. His base will remain loyal and are far more likely to stick with him than Biden voters.

Biden seems to be aging every day. It’s incredible someone can’t advise him to step aside.

Terry_dactyl

Trying to play “who is the most senile” as the defining reason for the job of President of the US is truly a race to the bottom.

In Trumps case also it’s not entirely relevant. His base will remain loyal and are far more likely to stick with him than Biden voters.

Biden seems to be aging every day. It’s incredible someone can’t advise him to step aside.
Who else is there? I genuinely wouldn’t know and it’s surely too late in the day to put someone else up against Trump?

I had hopes for Harris but she seems to be pretty much hated.

shmmeee

Who else is there? I genuinely wouldn’t know and it’s surely too late in the day to put someone else up against Trump?

I had hopes for Harris but she seems to be pretty much hated.

There’s Harris who is polling even worse. It’s total cope.

Otis

Don't wish to sound controversial, but I think we are all aging every day.

Just look in the mirror and check your birthday certificate. 👍

You are right though, Biden really should step aside. He'd be 82 if he got back into office and 86 by the end of his tenure.

He's definitely slowing down.

skybluetony176

I think as a rough rule of thumb on the whole black voters in the US are smarter than white voters. I doubt any amount of AI is going to convince the majority of black voters that Trump isn’t racist. The MGA cult on the other hand…

skybluetony176

The rising star in the democrats as far as I can see is Pete Buttigieg, always tearing the Republicans a new one and is not afraid to go on Fox and tear them a new one either. Best thing Biden can do is convince Harris to step aside and run with Pete Buttigieg.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think as a rough rule of thumb on the whole black voters in the US are smarter than white voters. I doubt any amount of AI is going to convince the majority of black voters that Trump isn’t racist. The MGA cult on the other hand…
yeah. I don't think many blacks will vote for Trump instead. I think Biden's biggest problem is that they won't go out to vote at all.

CCFCSteve

Today you can, give it a year.

There’s no possible regulation really.

I wonder whether it will be linked to misuse of images/image rights. As soon as people start getting sued for the fake videos without disclosing it’s fake, it will make people think twice

The problem in the meantime is due to the algorithms most people on social media live in some sort of echo chamber so don’t question what they are seeing as it fits in with their own beliefs/narratives….quite scary times really

CCFCSteve

A horrific choice for the country and the wider world, although I still think Biden is the least worst option.

Republicans appear too scared of trump or being seen to go against him. I’m not quite sure what the reasoning is on the Democrats side

shmmeee

I wonder whether it will be linked to misuse of images/image rights. As soon as people start getting sued for the fake videos without disclosing it’s fake, it will make people think twice

The problem in the meantime is due to the algorithms most people on social media live in some sort of echo chamber so don’t question what they are seeing as it fits in with their own beliefs/narratives….quite scary times really

I think the best we could manage is harsh sanctions for political parties that engage in it. But you’re never going to stop someone typing “Tories eating babies” or “Gary Linkear shagging immigrants” into an image generator.

I worry about people who already can’t spot basic internet frauds just from text, I’m not sure how much worse it can get. I’d hope people who already understand information will adapt to just not trusting anything straight away.

Interesting times.

Otis

I think the best we could manage is harsh sanctions for political parties that engage in it. But you’re never going to stop someone typing “Tories eating babies” or “Gary Linkear shagging immigrants” into an image generator.

I worry about people who already can’t spot basic internet frauds just from text, I’m not sure how much worse it can get. I’d hope people who already understand information will adapt to just not trusting anything straight away.

Interesting times.
I just typed in "Linekar shags immigrants" on Google and nothing came up.

🤷

clint van damme

The state of American politics is truly depressing.

clint van damme

Bad few days for the orange idiot and the 'Biden is senile' crew

You've just joined in the 'who's the most senile' nonsense.
It does no-one any favours.
I don't think either of them is up to it personally, which given the gravitas of the role is extremely worrying.

Hertsccfc

I can't see how it can be regulated especially considering that it is an international problem.

clint van damme

I can't see how it can be regulated especially considering that it is an international problem.

I agree.
Though to be fair to the tories, not words youll hear from me often, when the AI with Starmer arrogantly bolocking someone went round they called it out straight away.
I can't see that happening in the States

clint van damme

I don't think posting a few clips on a football forum in the UK is going to have any impact on the US election!

Nothing on a football forum will have an affect t on anything. But it's a forum for discussion and the whole, 'whose the most senile' debate is ridiculous.
It's actually the epitome of trumpism populist nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread