Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueCharlie9

You’re wasting your time. They haven’t seen any of Tate’s videos, they just listen to what the news tells them
I have seen bits of videos of the ignorant tw@t Tate as my 14 year old lad and his mates have been brainwashed into thinking he is harmless. I have had a few interesting frank conversations with my lad and his school are now openly discussing and challenging the attitudes. Tate knows full well he is influencing young boys negatively and imposing his homophobic and mysoginistic attitude on them. It is super weird and he seems to get a kick out of it. Not sure why you and Grendull are so defensive about Tate, unless you are both easily influenced or gullible teenagers.

Grendel

I have seen bits of videos of the ignorant tw@t Tate as my 14 year old lad and his mates have been brainwashed into thinking he is harmless. I have had a few interesting frank conversations with my lad and his school are now openly discussing and challenging the attitudes. Tate knows full well he is influencing young boys negatively and imposing his homophobic and mysoginistic attitude on them. It is super weird and he seems to get a kick out of it. Not sure why you and Grendull are so defensive about Tate, unless you are both easily influenced or gullible teenagers.

Ive never heard of him until this and not defending him I just find your comments in general disturbing

skybluetony176

Ive never heard of him until this and not defending him I just find your comments in general disturbing
Do yourself a favour then. Don’t look up Tate’s comments on literally anything. You’ll feel rather stupid romancing Boosh with likes and tag team posting if you do. IIRC you have a daughter, no way you’ll feel anything other than revulsion for Tate, his brother, their opinions and their behaviour.

Grendel

Do yourself a favour then. Don’t look up Tate’s comments on literally anything. You’ll feel rather stupid romancing Boosh with likes and tag team posting if you do. IIRC you have a daughter, no way you’ll feel anything other than revulsion for Tate, his brother, their opinions and their behaviour.

My point is on a point of law. You’ve admitted if in your mind someone is guilty of a crime and found innocent then they are still guilty if you personally think that they are.

That’s a dangerous road to take and is the preserve of dictators

Charles claims he is guilty as is trump without trial as they represent right wing politics - which it seems is a crime in itself

There are plenty of unsavoury characters in the world but you don’t just lock them up as you don’t like them

skybluetony176

Which of his observations are correct? “Homelessness is bad and people affected need professional help” is one thing. “Arrest the homeless and move them to government-funded tent cities” is quite another.
His observation that the US has a homelessness and drug crisis. As you point out it ends there. The fact is Trump and his elk of Uber capitalists are the problem. The opioid epidemic is a symptom of putting your national healthcare in the hands of corporations only interested in profit. It on its own has contributed significantly to the US’s problems and unlike other drug addictions issues in the US which disproportionally effected poorer communities this is effecting all classes. Turning everyone from bible bashing housewives to executives into junkies, taking over their lives, breaking up their families, losing them their jobs and in many cases putting them on the streets living a lifestyle that they never saw happening to them. So yes, some of his observations are right but the idea that he is or has the answers are laughable.

Otis

Which of his observations are correct? “Homelessness is bad and people affected need professional help” is one thing. “Arrest the homeless and move them to government-funded tent cities” is quite another.
Yeah, he was pretty much throwing in the homeless with all the crime, drugs and bad guys.

He truly is a dangerous idiot.

Otis

You're quite, quite wrong.
Sometimes, yes. But a lot of the time he just rants without thinking. I know the capital riot thing was him definitely stirring the pot, but I also think he just makes these sweeping statements without any thought at all at times..

Whereas most of choose our choice of words carefully, he just blurts stuff out without engaging his brain.

The bleach/disinfectant Covid thing was just such an event.

But of course, definitely, he often knows exactly what he's saying for sure.

skybluetony176

Perverts mmmmm
Do you think he means old men that would date their daughter? Men who think it’s okay to grab a woman by the pussy? Maybe a grown man attracted to a friends 12 year old daughter? Maybe a grown man who brags he’ll be dating a girl in 10 years, who happens to be 10 years old at the time he’s saying it? A man who thinks all women he employs are flirting with him either consciously or unconsciously?

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Do you think he means old men that would date their daughter? Men who think it’s okay to grab a woman by the pussy? Maybe a grown man attracted to a friends 12 year old daughter? Maybe a grown man who brags he’ll be dating a girl in 10 years, who happens to be 10 years old at the time he’s saying it? A man who thinks all women he employs are flirting with him either consciously or unconsciously?
Yep

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You're quite, quite wrong.
I disagree, because I think Trump doesn't think there is any damage. He's so self-obsessed as far he's concerned the only way it can be a bad thing is if it negatively effects him, because all the rest of the world doesn't matter compared to his own wants and needs.

Take the election stuff, leading to the riots, storming of the Capitol and people dying. The only time that Trump has probably ever seen that as being a bad thing is when he got arrested, because he would see it as a miscarriage of justice.

Otis

Trump Slams 'Radical Zealots & Marxists' In Schools​

He is so incredibly scary isn't he.

I can really see the US, under Trump, becoming the Gilead that Margaret Atwood wrote about in the Handmaid's Tale. He keeps banging on about radicals and Marxists and the fact that he is saying he will actually frogmarch teachers out of schools is very worrying.

And what's this about executing babies after birth? That can't be right can it?

Otis

This is from 2019.

Donald Trump repeats, falsely, that doctors, mothers decide to execute live babies after birth
President Donald Trump often weaves his opposition to late-term abortion into his speeches at rallies around the country. His April 27 event in Green Bay, Wis., followed his pattern of twisting the actual practice and circumstances of a rare event.

Trump said he was shocked that Wisconsin’s Democratic governor said he would veto a bill that would punish doctors who don’t try to preserve the life of an infant born alive after an attempted abortion.

"The baby is born," Trump said. "The mother meets with the doctor. They take care of the baby, they wrap the baby beautifully. And then the doctor and the mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby."

This is a distortion.

Cases of late-term abortions, which are uncommon, involve either a pregnancy that poses an immediate threat to the life of the mother, or infants with abnormalities so severe that they are unlikely to live more than a few days. In the even rarer situations when the baby emerges alive, parents would decide whether to ask their doctors to make any and all efforts to keep breathing.

Medical researchers describe this as a decision whether to resuscitate the baby. Trump cast this as a decision whether to execute it.

By practice and law, living infants receive care.

"This is a clear-cut concept that we can all agree upon," Gretchen Ely, an associate professor at the University of Buffalo’s School of Social Work and a board member for Social Workers for Reproductive Justice told us in February. "The notion that anyone supports executing infants after birth is preposterous."

clint van damme

Maybe he needs to realise his country was founded as a secular one on the principle that the state shall not establish a religion. So turning all the schools into faith schools isn’t quite what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

Your assuming their his own thoughts!

tisza

This current rape case doesn't seem to be getting as much coverage as the Stormy Daniels case for some reason

Otis

Can he ever do a speech where he doesn't say something is the worst ever, or biggest ever, or most corrupt ever, or the greatest ever etc?

Everything is times 10. Times 100.

Things can't be wrong, they have to be completely wrong. They can't be inept, they have to be totally inept.

Everything about Trump is extremes.

clint van damme

Can he ever do a speech where he doesn't say something is the worst ever, or biggest ever, or most corrupt ever, or the greatest ever etc?

Everything is times 10. Times 100.

Things can't be wrong, they have to be completely wrong. They can't be inept, they have to be totally inept.

Everything about Trump is extremes.

It's a bit rich considering his own familys history.

Users who are viewing this thread