Transfer targets (12 Viewers)

NorthernWisdom

Championship interest in Reading Striker Harvey Knibbs. 24 years old, scored 12 goals and 5 assists so far this season. Could fit the bill.
I remember his Dad playing Rugby, which makes me feel old!

What I don't remember is reading about this before(!)

Ā 

edgy

He actually said "I donā€™t think so. I think that is it in terms of ins."

Asked after Tuesday nightā€™s 2-2 draw at the CBS Arena if heā€™s expecting to bring any more players in during the remaining days of the mid-term window, Robins told CoventryLive: ā€œI donā€™t think so. I think that is it in terms of ins.ā€

Not quite 100% no, but pretty near it.
Ā 

skybluecam

No heā€™s pissed Robins and co off with all his fathing around, its gonna be that abroad winger I think it was from South America
pile GIF
Ā 

shmmeee

No while we were scouting out there we watched more than one player obviously and another caught the eye who wasnt available before but has become so now

@Nick if we dont sign a foreign winger on loan can we bring in a policy of changing peopleā€™s tag from ā€œWell Known Memberā€ to something more appropriate, perhaps ā€œWell Known Bullshitterā€?
Ā 

Sbarcher

Come on Mark, my new tv has just arrived and getting Sky sorted.
Ā 

Robinshio

Asked after Tuesday nightā€™s 2-2 draw at the CBS Arena if heā€™s expecting to bring any more players in during the remaining days of the mid-term window, Robins told CoventryLive: ā€œI donā€™t think so. I think that is it in terms of ins.ā€

you missed the end of the interview - where he was asked if he was clocking off early tomorrow, and he chuckled and said ha ha, you never know
Ā 

Astute

So in other words we tried to bring at least 1 more in but failed. On Friday it will become why didn't we bring any players in.
Ā 

mrtrench

Its not a wind up, Iā€™ll get more information for you all dont worry, its just up to you whether you believe it or not šŸ˜

Why the delay? It only takes me a few seconds to make something up.

No while we were scouting out there we watched more than one player obviously and another caught the eye who wasnt available before but has become so now

It's almost as if the scouting team did nothing until January and then discovered a winger in the last 24 hours when Bobb decided he'd rather play in a top of the table premiership side than for Coventry.
Ā 

Users who are viewing this thread