Transfer targets (31 Viewers)

Matt smith

As I said last night I’ll be a bit annoyed if we don’t try and build on what we have already. Minimum one winger is surely a must. I’d be tempted to bring in Langstaff too if we can
Especially as you know it’s going to cost us any chance of doing anything this season. We can’t Compete at the real business end of the season with this squad

frustrating let’s just get a loan in for six months for god sake

Martin180

As I said last night I’ll be a bit annoyed if we don’t try and build on what we have already. Minimum one winger is surely a must. I’d be tempted to bring in Langstaff too if we can
Langstaff would be a huge gamble especially for the rumoured fee

Martin180

Especially as you know it’s going to cost us any chance of doing anything this season. We can’t Compete at the real business end of the season with this squad

frustrating let’s just get a loan in for six months for god sake
We've lost one player to injury and it's all doom and gloom again?
Torp is still getting up to speed and improves us when fully fit

Matt smith

We've lost one player to injury and it's all doom and gloom again?
Torp is still getting up to speed and improves us when fully fit
Robins said if we get 2 injuries it’s basically a disaster, we’ve got one now, and a big one

it’s not all doom and gloom Martin we’re doing great, doesn’t mean fans can’t be pissef off with no signings in forward areas as you know what’s gonna happen we’ll finish like 10th/11th and run out of gas.

All for a long term plan, doesn’t mean there can’t be a short term loan every now and then to help facilitate long term goals

it’s tatsu and hajis first year here, Torp is new

simms and godden aren’t firing

We desperately need a winger/forward this season, that’s my point

Martin180

Front 3 is the issue. Desperately need a winger, especially now there’s a decent chance we have at least 3 additional cup games to play.
That's my thoughts too .
Sheaf could be out 2-3 weeks , he could be out 6-8
We've still got Torp , Eccles , Allen , Kelly and Lats can play centrally

Samo

Robins said if we get 2 injuries it’s basically a disaster, we’ve got one now, and a big one

it’s not all doom and gloom Martin we’re doing great, doesn’t mean fans can’t be pissef off with no signings in forward areas as you know what’s gonna happen we’ll finish like 10th/11th and run out of gas.

All for a long term plan, doesn’t mean there can’t be a short term loan every now and then to help facilitate long term goals

Yup.
If we end this window with fewer players than we started with, and no reinforcement of the forward line, that can only be viewed as a failure and a missed opportunity to turbo boost the momentum we have built.

rexo87

Still think we get at least 1 in. Robins probably playing it down just in case we can’t get anyone over the line and wants to manage expectations. Would be a massive opportunity missed if we don’t bring in anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perryccfc

Finish 10/11th like we did last year, when you and others had a meltdown in January?

Hobo

Then why was he eating a battered sausage at Binley mega chippy last night?

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

He is a right wind up merchant apparently and treating himself out of his signing on fee at Coventry's most famous - but actually worst chippy!

Users who are viewing this thread