Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

napolimp

Finish 10/11th like we did last year, when you and others had a meltdown in January?

Along with the meltdown at the beginning of 22/23, and 23/24. I thought Andy Turner summed it up pretty well before the match last night, the only fans having a breakdown when Robin's said the new group needed time, were the completely irrational ones - i.e. @Matt smith and his crew of absolute dimwits.

long way home

I cant see Kelly going now, he will be kept to add depth with Sheaf out. So i think Fadz going could be the only move of thr day. No point in getting frustrated its what is is.

I thought we'd see 1 loan in, anyway 3 pts on Saturday is now the most important target

procdoc

What time does the Samaritans hotline open on CCFC transfer day?
Sorry Danny but it’s not really fair to criticise people who will be disappointed if we don’t add to the squad. You could clearly see the lack of depth in certain areas in the cup tie at Wednesday. We need a winger to compete with Wright and Sakamoto and I also think we need a striker as Godden is just not cutting it anymore

Mr Panda

Tyrhys Dolan. Winger being used in discussion with Blackburn with Fadz going the other way
Are you hearing this somewhere specifically or are you making an educated guess with Championship clubs being interested and McFadz going Blackburn at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread