Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

TomRad85

When he says 3 out I wonder if there's one we're not really expecting like maybe Allen.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluejelly

Presumably covering all or most of his wages and contract up in the summer.
Great servant to the club.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Mcfadzean talking to friend in the crowd yesterday , wants playing time ..will be announced in next 48 hrs

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Gynnsthetonic

i think we need Allen back in the side to be honest. Probably in the O'Hare role to provide more support to the other 2 midfielders in the transition. We will get overrun in there without Sheaf.

I think you could try no proper striker

Collins

MVE Thomas Kitch Bidwell

Eccles Torp Allen

Saka Ohare Wright
Yes I think we miss Allen when he doesn't play, last 2 games have told

PVA

But where do you play him?

He struggles at CM and obviously isn't going to start ahead of O'Hare so it's difficult for him to get in the side in this system.

Reactions: vow

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Surely you’d think we will get better without Sheaf in the team? ;)

History dictates we have had good runs of form with him out the team, but he's played well recently and been one of our better players. You saw yesterday that he was missed badly, but then again I also put some of that on the substitution choice. Latibeaudiere isn't the answer whatsoever, and we'll struggle going forwards if he is.

shmmeee

History dictates we have had good runs of form with him out the team, but he's played well recently and been one of our better players. You saw yesterday that he was missed badly, but then again I also put some of that on the substitution choice. Latibeaudiere isn't the answer whatsoever, and we'll struggle going forwards if he is.

Think Torp and Eccles are going to have to step up. Going to probably have to throw both in earlier and more often than expected.

The Philosopher

I can see Allen being moved on in the summer, not now though.
Allen is a good squad player but just not quick (short stride is quick enough but doesn’t cover the ground quickly to track back or run on to a forward ball - just my observation) or physical enough to be where we need to be. Obviously, doesn’t offer much in the air.

He does have good ability to read the game though.

junglej13

Allen is a pretty underrated in my view. Scored some really important goals for us last season. Proper goals as well. Broke the deadlock in multiple games that we went on to win. By contrast, I'm always critical of Palmer for this. If a game is tied at 0-0 you'd never back him to make a breakthrough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread