Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

SkyBlueGuy

We've got a fully fit squad and a new signing . Would be nice to have another option in a forward area but we are in a good place regardless
I would agree that we are in a better place than we have been in the past if all are fully fit. My worry is that a few key injuries might prevent us from being competitive enough this season. That said, I'd rather we were patient and get the right people in. Even if this means missing the playoff this year. Hopefully with everyone together for pre-season and a couple of key signings in the summer we can have a real go next year!

(Obviously would still love another trip to Wembley this season! 😅)

JSL

Are we vastly different in squad size to those teams around us? For instance, I cant believe WBA have a larger squad given their financial state

procdoc

IMG_4913.png
Man City are not prepared to let Micah Hamilton leave on loan and he’s lower down the pecking order than Oscar Bobb so cannot see them letting Bobb leave

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I assume when this doesn’t happen you’ll revert to “the player didn’t want to come in the end”
Its almost as if that would be true, its literally down to the player now deal done between clubs, they dont want to let that Micah guy out because they’ve agreed to let Bobb go on loan already. Its very much in Bobb’s hands now whether he chooses game time or not

PVA

You're either going to look like the greatest ITK of all time or an absolute clown!

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

SeaSeeEffCee

Its almost as if that would be true, its literally down to the player now deal done between clubs, they dont want to let that Micah guy out because they’ve agreed to let Bobb go on loan already. Its very much in Bobb’s hands now whether he chooses game time or not
I like how you’re protecting yourself from being proven wrong when he obviously doesn’t sign by adding ‘unless he doesn’t want to come’ to the end of every post about it. Good strategy tbf.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I like how you’re protecting yourself from being proven wrong when he obviously doesn’t sign by adding ‘unless he doesn’t want to come’ to the end of every post about it. Good strategy tbf.
Oh its not a strategy bud, I think my many previous posts show I dont care being shown as a tit. If he doesnt come then thats fine but it seemed to all dry up so I thought I’d share what I was told

slowpoke

He joined city in 2019 ,so he's been with them for 3 years which qualifies him as homegrown. City rejected 3 loan offers for him before the season started including from Lazio.

He joined city in 2019 ,so he's been with them for 3 years which qualifies him as homegrown. City rejected 3 loan offers for him before the season started including from Lazio.
Think you are correct, but I expect it also depends how many City forwards are ahead of him I reckon it’s six three Brits three foreign.

slowpoke

Are we vastly different in squad size to those teams around us? For instance, I cant believe WBA have a larger squad given their financial state
Think they have a decent first eleven but might struggle a bit if they start picking up injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread