Transfer targets (28 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Doug is some guy If he wants a cup run and Playoffs without bringing in a couple of bodies..the fact that Kelly and Fadz don't get near the squad now and Tavares probably needing a loan shows we need at least 1
Have you considered that we tried and failed getting our top targets in?

Better to go without and regroup in the summer if this is a long term project.

Mucca Mad Boys

If Sheaf is out for a lengthy spell, like it sounds he is, we really now need a body in that department too.
Don't want to see us having to go back to Kelly.
Sod Law this happens on the eve of the transfer deadline day.

Martin180

That’s the kind of signing you make when you need a ‘jacket filler’ 😂
I’m happy we’re waiting for the right player . 6 weeks ago everyone was happy to write off this season and build for next year .
I know we are in prime position for another run at the playoffs but I still think we need to be pragmatic , would love another signing or loanee but if we can’t get the right player then so be it

Martin180

If Sheaf is out for a lengthy spell, like it sounds he is, we really now need a body in that department too.
Don't want to see us having to go back to Kelly.
We’ve still got Allen , Torp , Eccles and Lati before him . We aren’t desperate for another body

Martin180

Allen, Torp and Lati aren't like for like replacements. They are stop gaps. A couple of weeks we could manage, but 6-8 weeks it won't work.
Last season we were bare bones for the back end of the season and still got to Wembley. Allen , Torp , Eccles , Lati and Kelly are more than enough until Sheaf is fit again . And we are guessing with the timeline too although it didn’t look good

TomRad85

There’s a long term plan and I do get that

but I’ll be disappointed if we don’t strengthen by Thursday
Even if none of our permanent targets are currently available you'd be disappointed if we weren't trying to hit the loan market, if we don't get another wide forward in I think Sakamoto might retire from exhaustion in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

rexo87

Would hope they would start or play a part in most of them , don’t you ?

Not going to start all of them are they. We have a lot of games in a short period of time. If we get past Sheff W we will have at least 2 more games in the FA cup to cram in.

Answer me this. Is Palmer a good enough option at left wing? And who on earth plays instead of Saka on the right? We had to change the whole formation in the cup game just to give him a rest. That shouldn’t have to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martin180

Not going to start all of them are they. We have a lot of games in a short period of time. If we get past Sheff W we will have at least 2 more games in the FA cup to cram in.

Answer me this. Is Palmer a good enough option at left wing? And who on earth plays instead of Saka on the right? We had to change the whole formation in the cup game just to give him a rest. That shouldn’t have to happen

Palmer is a very good player at this level albeit left wing isn’t his natural position
And we didn’t change the whole formation cause we rested Saka , it was MRs decision to utilise what is a very decent squad

Matt smith

Even if none of our permanent targets are currently available you'd be disappointed if we weren't trying to hit the loan market, if we don't get another wide forward in I think Sakamoto might retire from exhaustion in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It’s his first season at this level too 😂

come on robins give us a signing

he played it down but then said never say never

rexo87

Palmer is a very good player at this level albeit left wing isn’t his natural position
And we didn’t change the whole formation cause we rested Saka , it was MRs decision to utilise what is a very decent squad

Of course we did. If we had another player to play right wing we’d have kept the same formation

Users who are viewing this thread