Transfer targets (5 Viewers)

NorthernWisdom

Is it hate? Or is it calling out someone who dangles invisible carrots in front of the gullible to fall hook, line and sinker for it every time? His “knowledge” and information is so vague and meaningless, and people are all over it.

“Coventry have made a [ambitious] bid for someone”. Any of us could say that and inadvertently be right, or wrong. It’s all for likes and engagement. He’s got nothing.
I do wonder if anybody does actually pay for the scoops behind his paywall.

TomRad85

Hypothetical one but just wondering what everyone thinks.. when Wright is back and we have a full strength squad I think Tavares drops off the bench. Get 1 more in and I think Fadz drops off. Get 2 more in, which is the rumour, the next player to drop out of the matchday squad is less obvious. Just wonder who everyone thinks might miss out in that situation?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

procdoc

Hypothetical one but just wondering what everyone thinks.. when Wright is back and we have a full strength squad I think Tavares drops off the bench. Get 1 more in and I think Fadz drops off. Get 2 more in, which is the rumour, the next player to drop out of the matchday squad is less obvious. Just wonder who everyone thinks might miss out in that situation?

It depends on the position we sign people in. If it’s a winger/striker then Tavares drops out for example

long way home

Something is brewing and im sure we will all find out the names involved over next few days. We are definitely trying for another perm signing, few make ways wil be made. 1 i think is already agreed just waiting on incoming confirmed to sanction.

Greggs

Need cover for the wide players. Palmer not good enough and Sakamoto looked knackered today.

long way home

We need to lose some wages out the squad especially of senior pros that will not play a part. So Kelly and Moore are definitely top of list and both wages combined could get us a decent player.

Fadz and Godden are another 2 that will be looked at but i don't think will be pushed by the club.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

We need to lose some wages out the squad especially of senior pros that will not play a part. So Kelly and Moore are definitely top of list and both could combined get a decent player.

Fadz and Godden are another 2 that will be looked at but i don't think will be pushed by the club.
The fall of Simon moore is such a shame
Wonder if he’ll get another contract in professional football

ptr

Moore apparently turned down a loan in the summer (no idea who the club was). I’d be surprised (happily) if he takes one now. Paying out his contract or sitting it out are the only other options.

I’ve read the stories on here about his personal situation but he really does need to move on. Gks can play a lot longer than outfield players.

Chatted to a few mates about godden after the Oxford game and his celebrations and the best comment was “we have outgrown him” which is bang on. I still think we need to keep him until the summer unless we get an offer. Losing kels, fadz n godders in one window might be a bit much too soon but we have outgrown all 3

Moore is getting paid a very decent wage to warm the goalies up. Our very own Scott Carson.

Greggs

Greggs, I’m new to this site but have lurked.

all I want to know is, did you steal their club crest?
I took a photo, printed out 40 copies on A4, stapled them to the wall and got the Mrs to put the mask on.

shmmeee

Depends on the two more.

Wilson, Lats, Dasilva, Palmer locked in.

Unless we get a CB then Binks for the other defensive position. Maybe Eccles/Torp as a midfielder. Then the ST/LW or who they replace. So Godden and Allen to drop out?

Tea & Busquets

What’s the obsession with getting another goalkeeper in now? Perhaps in the summer if we move both Moore and Wilson on but it’s not a concern at the moment. Prem football would be a different story entirely.

shmmeee

What’s the obsession with getting another goalkeeper in now? Perhaps in the summer if we move both Moore and Wilson on but it’s not a concern at the moment. Prem football would be a different story entirely.

Probably third in line in terms of first team now we’ve signed Torp (assuming he nails down a place). But ST/CB/GK/LB are much of a muchness in terms of next to upgrade IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread