Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

torchomatic

Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

I think we should be looking at someone like Scott twine

Thoughts @procdoc ??

Would fit right in with Eric Black's style of play.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

I watched their match the other day, Chair was chasing back and tackling a lot, and he was all over the midfield, right and (mainly) left - he actually reminded me a bit of Gus

I also liked the look of Sinclair Armstrong if a little raw, he’s definitely going to improve into a top quality player

TomRad85

I watched their match the other day, Chair was chasing back and tackling a lot, and he was all over the midfield, right and (mainly) left - he actually reminded me a bit of Gus

I also liked the look of Sinclair Armstrong if a little raw, he’s definitely going to improve into a top quality player
Robins would probably get the best out of him tbf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yank

Hes 27 soon so the room for continued improvement isn’t great . Would rather take a punt on the young lad at Wimbledon
Or that dude that Burnley recalled(Mellon). Had 15 goals before being recalled.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Raw but yeah, with a bit of Adi and Robins magic who knows - he’s very strong and rarely gets knocked off the ball, pacy too for a big guy, and he was obviously up for it so has the drive…

Not sure how much he’s worth though, and whether other teams are keeping tabs

skyblue_55

Our final game of the season at home is against QPR ( other than our play off games ) so we will have a chance to see how good Chair is , as we could relegate them …..then we could possibly pick him up for a reduced figure , as I would imagine League 1 isn’t a place for his talents ……

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Our final game of the season at home is against QPR ( other than our play off games ) so we will have a chance to see how good Chair is , as we could relegate them …..then we could possibly pick him up for a reduced figure , as I would imagine League 1 isn’t a place for his talents ……

I think QPR will be relegated by then.

Users who are viewing this thread