Transfer targets (24 Viewers)

SBAndy

I watched their match the other day, Chair was chasing back and tackling a lot, and he was all over the midfield, right and (mainly) left - he actually reminded me a bit of Gus

I also liked the look of Sinclair Armstrong if a little raw, he’s definitely going to improve into a top quality player

Absolutely a player in there, and from memory his contract is up at the end of the season although I think QPR have a year’s option. Longer term investment able to cover wide positions and central striker would be a decent fit.

BlueSkiesForever

Usually to form an opinion on a player you need to see them play first. Would you say a film is good or bad if you haven’t seen it?
Plus there was one tenuous link to Brekalo and since then you’ve mentioned him on here every day. You talk about Brekalo like you’re his agent or like the bloke is the best centre half ever

I’ve no idea why you’re so adamant in trying to make it appear that I love Brekalo, I literally said (and previously highlighted in bold) that it seems like Brekalo is a good defender with a good personality from the limited videos I’ve seen of him. I’m not saying I want to take him out on a date or parade him round Cov city centre or print banners exclaiming how good his right foot is etc etc, I simply said he appears to be a decent option and the right time to buy him is now if we want him. That’s literally it.

People have posted hundreds and hundreds of suggestions on here, my personal thoughts are “this is a transfer that makes sense” just like all the other ideas that people have posted, it’s not to say this guy is the only option possible and every other idea is shit. It’s simply an idea, and one that I deem sensible, hence why I’ve mentioned it a few times when others have brought it up. You can go back and check if you like but I’m pretty sure that I’ve not mentioned him “every single day” that the tenuous link between us and him appeared. Not sure what your problem is with him or me, it’s simply a suggestion just like the hundreds of others on here, if you don’t like it, sound, move on. There’s a massive chance we don’t get him, there’s just no need to call out people for making particular suggestions that you don’t like.

Last edited:

SBAndy

Yeah he’s class but he’d be out of our range I think. Believe he’s being tracked by many big clubs. Best player in Allsvenskan. He’s similar to Martinelli in style.

Yeah this is my thinking. Plus Malmo are in the Champions League next season so may use that as a shop window.

napolimp

I’ve no idea why you’re so adamant in trying to make it appear that I love Brekalo, I literally said (and previously highlighted in bold) that it seems like Brekalo is a good defender with a good personality from the limited videos I’ve seen of him. I’m not saying I want to take him out on a date or parade him round Cov city centre or print banners exclaiming how good his right foot is etc etc, I simply said he appears to be a decent option and the right time to buy him is now if we want him. That’s literally it.

People have posted hundreds and hundreds of suggestions on here, my personal thoughts are “this is a transfer that makes sense” just like all the other ideas that people have posted, it’s not to say this guy is the only option possible and every other idea is shit. It’s simply an idea, and one that I deem sensible, hence why I’ve mentioned it a few times when others have brought it up. You can go back and check if you like but I’m pretty sure that I’ve not mentioned him “every single day” that the tenuous link between us and him appeared. Not sure what your problem is with him or me, it’s simply a suggestion just like the hundreds of others on here, if you don’t like it, sound, move on. There’s a massive chance we don’t get him, there’s just no need to call out people for making particular suggestions that you don’t like.

Your posts are way too long. It's a forum not an op-ed.

procdoc

Yeah I’m not reading all that

mmttww

The dream is still on to offer Burnley a swap deal for McNally and Twine in the summer, £12 million should do it.
The Wire Reaction GIF

Reactions: KAB

Users who are viewing this thread