Transfer targets (13 Viewers)

Frostie

I've heard we aren't after Langstaff
Interesting. I won't ask you to reveal your source. I was sure we weren't in for him previously either but somebody today tells me otherwise.

Interested to know in what way do you feel he wouldn't be a Robins type signing? Age/career to date or playing style?
Yeah, more the profile than the player himself (who I do like). We do need something else up top though so could be worth a chance.

slowpoke

Robins is signing players to enhance our team and being good enough for the prem too, not easy, I think he will bring one in but not a clue who, could be foriegn who knows ?

NorthernWisdom

The price for the latter would not be a punt however.
He's probably accelerating towards Wright+ in cost if he keeps going, unless Plymouth go down. Would have to fight off Stoke too I'd expect.

As a small aside, whoever scouts Swansea forwards over the years would be worth poaching! Him, Gyokeres, Piroe all gliding through... and two of those were a failure at the club anyway!

TomRad85

Didn’t know he went over to the MLS and for £5m…

Gallagher from Blackburn similar profile, Ipswich in for him though.
Think we can aim for better than both of those now tbh, or at least someone with the potential to be better.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skyblue_55

It might be the best ever time to poach some of Blackburn’s valuable assets away fro them .
They seem to be only going in one direction, with the Venky’s at the helm , so I wonder if our scouting network has been watching their demise?

Brighton Sky Blue

It might be the best ever time to poach some of Blackburn’s valuable assets away fro them .
They seem to be only going in one direction, with the Venky’s at the helm , so I wonder if our scouting network has been watching their demise?
Really wonder if someone will be in for Szmodics before the window shuts

JSL

Are there any serious names out there that we could be after? Half way through the window now and only one incoming with one outgoing so no nett gain to squad depth. Two or more would be ideal. Some European leagues finished their season a few weeks back nowcso anyone from there would need bringing back upto speed and not really going to give immediate returns for us. Some quality loans may be the way forward, but I think we are past the likes of Sean Mcquire this year.

shmmeee

Are there any serious names out there that we could be after? Half way through the window now and only one incoming with one outgoing so no nett gain to squad depth. Two or more would be ideal. Some European leagues finished their season a few weeks back nowcso anyone from there would need bringing back upto speed and not really going to give immediate returns for us. Some quality loans may be the way forward, but I think we are past the likes of Sean Mcquire this year.

Maguire wasn’t a loan, he was a signing. We got BNC in last Jan didn’t we?

Users who are viewing this thread