Transfer targets (6 Viewers)

slowpoke

I will put this on. I heard all be it third hand but sort of from the club someone could be on the move out and it isn’t COH.
Discuss that fucka make the day pass.

kimbie87

Think Ben Whiteman from Preston could be a good bit of business. Had a good partnership with Sheaf previously and his contract is up at the end of the season. He's similar to Sheaf & Eccles but he would given us a lot of depth and a solid spine to build from. Seem to remember Robins being a fan.

Viktor17

Why on earth do we need a winger or at least one who expects to play 1st team? Wright on left (back up Palmer), Saka on right (back up Palmer).

We desperately need a number 8. After that it is a big striker as back up to Simms, absolutely not a fox in the box Godden/Taveres type. The 4-3-3 demands somebody to do a lot of physical grunt work running around creating space making it tough for the defence. I big burley loan would be ideal - Over 6 ft and built like a brick shithouse.
Christ if you think Palmer is a winger or back up winger! Never in a million years.

Martin180

We need a midfielder and one winger

we could do with another striker

Maybe another forward thinking right back

but overall we’re in a good spot at the moment and if we just get 2 signings I’d be content
Burroughs will be an adequate back up for Milan next season

mmttww

I have engaged, I don't care about him posting the information and insight, I do care about him expecting a blowjob for posting it.

OK. I see the problem now. You're getting him mixed up with someone else. This is the one who offered to give handjobs to the whole forum. Don't remember him soliciting for blowjobs.

Hertsccfc

Why on earth do we need a winger or at least one who expects to play 1st team? Wright on left (back up Palmer), Saka on right (back up Palmer).

We desperately need a number 8. After that it is a big striker as back up to Simms, absolutely not a fox in the box Godden/Taveres type. The 4-3-3 demands somebody to do a lot of physical grunt work running around creating space making it tough for the defence. I big burley loan would be ideal - Over 6 ft and built like a brick shithouse.
Because we have absolutely no other wingers/experienced wide forward players in the squad but we have loads of good central midfield players.

And we don't need a brick shithouse forward. What we need is an additional good striker who scores goals.

Fysnkysc

Tell you someone we should look at an amazing winger i think has like 9 assist so far this season and young,

jodi jones.

junglej13

I will put this on. I heard all be it third hand but sort of from the club someone could be on the move out and it isn’t COH.
Discuss that fucka make the day pass.
Palmer would be my guess. His agent was clearly working hard towards the end of the summer window.

Martin180

Because we have absolutely no other wingers/experienced wide forward players in the squad but we have loads of good central midfield players.

And we don't need a brick shithouse forward. What we need is an additional good striker who scores goals.
Makes you wonder what some fans watch? Our change of system and run of form is all based around quick ,incisive play with an athletic ,pacy forward creating problems and making space in between the lines
A big forward would negate that style altogether

Sky_Blue_Daz

Would anyone risk taking a chance on Palmer at the minute ?

shmmeee

Anyway file this in the may or may not go through. Issues are the fee - as mentioned he only recently joined his current club which means they're being quite bullish about what they're asking. They'd also like him back on loan for the rest of the season which doesn't necessarily suit us. That bit is less of an issue though as either the fee will be right for him to come, or we decide to let him go back, but at least have secured the player before other clubs circle.

We'll see.

Im assuming he’s the O’Hare replacement looking at him, so maybe if we aren’t getting shot of O’Hare this window a loan back wouldn’t be the worst thing.

mrtrench

It was none of the usual names

Many possibles, some of whom could bring in a hefty sum.

Not one of our three keepers are the best we could get. Could be one of those on top of Moore.

Could be Bidders or JDS if we have Milan mk ii lined up.

Could be Eccles or Sheaf if we have two CDM in sight. Could easily be Allen.

Maybe Wright or Simms even for a quick profit and someone MR rates higher through the door.

The only ones I would rule out are Tats, Milan, COH (unless he wants out), Lati, Thomas or Kitching.

I'd be sad to see Sheaf go. But if it's a swap for someone MR rates highly with £3m + advantage I could see it. Just trying to think big and be bold.

Users who are viewing this thread