Transfer targets (14 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

Many possibles, some of whom could bring in a hefty sum.

Not one of our three keepers are the best we could get. Could be one of those on top of Moore.

Could be Bidders or JDS if we have Milan mk ii lined up.

Could be Eccles or Sheaf if we have two CDM in sight. Could easily be Allen.

Maybe Wright or Simms even for a quick profit and someone MR rates higher through the door.

The only ones I would rule out are Tats, Milan, COH (unless he wants out), Lati, Thomas or Kitching.

I'd be sad to see Sheaf go. But if it's a swap for someone MR rates highly with £3m + advantage I could see it. Just trying to think big and be bold.

So basically you’ve just said maybe the whole team except some of the players we’ve only just signed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrtrench

Just one more thought... If we do something radical, don't be surprised if there a temporary slump in form. Play offs at best this year, and that's almost a lottery. Bed a super-team in now and we could fly next season.

Last edited:

napolimp

Many possibles, some of whom could bring in a hefty sum.

Not one of our three keepers are the best we could get. Could be one of those on top of Moore.

Could be Bidders or JDS if we have Milan mk ii lined up.

Could be Eccles or Sheaf if we have two CDM in sight. Could easily be Allen.

Maybe Wright or Simms even for a quick profit and someone MR rates higher through the door.

The only ones I would rule out are Tats, Milan, COH (unless he wants out), Lati, Thomas or Kitching.

I'd be sad to see Sheaf go. But if it's a swap for someone MR rates highly with £3m + advantage I could see it. Just trying to think big and be bold.

Basically some players may or may not leave, and you have no idea who. Good to cover all your bases though.

mrtrench

Basically some players may or may not leave, and you have no idea who. Good to cover all your bases though.

I know absolutely nothing and have never pretended to do so. I'm just musing on a chat forum. I'm not covering any bases and I will never claim to have been right if one of the many I suggest goes, as that would be absurd. Just proffering an opinion on how radical 'being bold' might be.

Think of it as me misunderstanding the forum's purpose b thinking it's a conversation rather than a competition.

Londonccfcfan

Vultures will be after alot of Plymouth attacking players.

A big improvement would be. Sell godden to league one play off hopefulls.

Get Whittaker in fir £3/4m

Now that would excite me.

Greggs

Bryan Lownge is the centre half we're looking at apparently. Playing in Holland atm.

robbiethemole

Ayari will be going back to Brighton at the end of the season after his loan spell at Blackburn ends. Mark my words.
Blackburn fans think it's a crazy move, loaning the captain,Travis, to Ipswich and bringing Ayari in as a replacement, seen as a downgrade.
I hope they're not expecting a box to box, all action midfielder hahahahhahaah

jordan210

To replace Gus we should get Matheus Savio another Brazilian. 26 good mix of goals and assists.

He does tends to play more on the right. than central

I realy need to stop looking at J league players

Last edited:

the rumpo kid

For us yes if we’re interested in the player but Godden could still play every week at the top of League 1 and his agent would know that.
Think godden has proved himself at every level he's played at, and I think he'd score a load of goals for Notts co , he's got great experience and would be a good asset for them.

Gibbo

Because we have absolutely no other wingers/experienced wide forward players in the squad but we have loads of good central midfield players.

And we don't need a brick shithouse forward. What we need is an additional good striker who scores goals.
....err Sakamoto

Users who are viewing this thread