Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

slowpoke

What about someone from Chelsea if their interest in Gyokeres is true their interest seems very strong and we get 15% of whatever from a deal could that get us
a couple of decent players from there.
Also rumoured they are willing to sell Maatsen this summer.

fernandopartridge

Yeah, why not! As long as Man U cover 95% of his wages.

In the real world, he could be a great signing for someone like Burnley.

Would he? He's never proven himself well in the Premier League, never looked anything special for England either. He's got an attitude problem and think he's better than what he is, exactly not the player Burnley would want.

Skybluedownunder

Naoto Arai a Japanese RB was there watching the game last night, followed by MVE and Sakamoto. Probably nothing in it but maybe back up for Milan? He can also play CB, LB and RM

cbeaf6f665b5c86e168396af2932bfac.jpg

Probably just watching his mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

Two wingers and a striker is interesting.

On one hand it means 7 players for 3 positions (8 if you include Taveres), but equally strikers wise there were no game changers on the bench last night. That’s no disrespect to Godden but he isn’t going to come on and change the game.

Midfielder is absolutely key; needs to be a big singing who can make an immediate impact.

Deity

This great servant nonsense is outdated language.

He has been a solid paid employee … at times excellent, at times always injured, but always a good professional.

The club and Kelly have been good for each other.

SBAndy

Said his name elsewhere on here, but I’d be interested in looking at Sebastian Nanasi. 21 year old Swede currently with Malmo, plays either off the left wing or in the 10. Finished the Swedish season with 11 goals and 6 assists in 29 games. Would be a great succession option giving us cover in a couple of positions but not having to be relied on from day 1.

baldy

Said his name elsewhere on here, but I’d be interested in looking at Sebastian Nanasi. 21 year old Swede currently with Malmo, plays either off the left wing or in the 10. Finished the Swedish season with 11 goals and 6 assists in 29 games. Would be a great succession option giving us cover in a couple of positions but not having to be relied on from day 1.

So a bit like a better Ayari?

Skybluedownunder

It won’t happen but I would love us to sign Theo Leoni from Anderlecht. 23 year old centre midfielder, 3 goals and 6 assists in 16 league games this season

5 ft 7
68kg

“A debut in the first team prior to 2022 had been delayed by an initial lack of physicality but this part of his game developed with time.”

Commenting after his debut at the relatively late age of 22, Leoni said he “had always remained positive” during his ten years at the club despite seeing players younger than him make first team starts before him.

Nah you’re alright thanks

zuni

I do wonder if we had a hamer type replacement lined up but couldn't get it over the line in time...guess we will find out soon enough

David O'Day

5 ft 7
68kg

“A debut in the first team prior to 2022 had been delayed by an initial lack of physicality but this part of his game developed with time.”

Commenting after his debut at the relatively late age of 22, Leoni said he “had always remained positive” during his ten years at the club despite seeing players younger than him make first team starts before him.

Nah you’re alright thanks

aye smaller players are always shite aren't they skippy you thick twat

Legia Sky Blue

I do wonder if we had a hamer type replacement lined up but couldn't get it over the line in time...guess we will find out soon enough

Lewis O'Brien and John Swift were the rumoured targets, although not sure either would have been an out and out replacement in terms of playing style.

BlueSkiesForever

I just think we can do a lot better than Swift and O’Brien. I want someone exciting and fresh come to the club, when we’ve explored the European markets we’ve unearthed some real gems like Sakamoto and Van Ewijk, no reason we can’t do that again. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that we sign a class midfielder from Belgian or Netherlands or Croatia or Turkey and pay relative peanuts for them.

Matt smith

I just think we can do a lot better than Swift and O’Brien. I want someone exciting and fresh come to the club, when we’ve explored the European markets we’ve unearthed some real gems like Sakamoto and Van Ewijk, no reason we can’t do that again. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that we sign a class midfielder from Belgian or Netherlands or Croatia or Turkey and pay relative peanuts for them.
Whilst I do agree

Milan was about 4.5 million, wouldn’t say that’s unearthing a gem, great player mind

Sky Blue Pete

Lewis O’Brien??

SkyBlueMatt

Always so aggressive...

I see his point, he was talking more about their strength, not their height. When they talk about him improving, do you think his club planted him miracle grow?

Hamer was a little hobbit but you never really questioned his physical attributes.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

rexo87

A CM, couple of wingers. Ayari back to Brighton, Kelly out if he wants to go (I’d ideally keep around).

slowpoke

I’d think any new recruits will be lined up could go foreign I’d think home based would be championship or division 1 premier players are expensive wage wise 40/50 million a year is average.
There is the loan market though. All very intriguing.

I read a snippet couple of days ago that Ian Maatsen might be up for grabs although he played yesterday for Chelsea would we like him back ? loan perhaps, certainly a good player.

Brighton Sky Blue

Gianluca Busio, currently at Venezia in Serie B. Still just 21, box to box type player who also had a full season in Serie A with the same club. Very similar attributes to what we need though the stats are a bit meh.

Users who are viewing this thread