Transfer targets (18 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

i'm not scottish or fat, also you dense convict you claimed to have blocked me

idiot

And I’m not Australian you dumb c**t.
Why the fuck do you think if I was Australian I’d support Coventry City of all clubs and be on a forum with fat twats like you

Blocked just unfortunately means your comment is hidden, however whenever I comment there’s always a ‘hidden comment’ which I know would be you seeming as you are the only person I’ve blocked and you are obsessed with me and comment all the time whenever I post with some derogative comment about me being Australian (which I’m not)

So calling me Australian is like calling you Scottish seeming as you fucking love Scottish football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

David O'Day

And I’m not Australian you dumb c**t.
Why the fuck do you think if I was Australian I’d support Coventry City of all clubs and be on a forum with fat twats like you

Blocked just unfortunately means your comment is hidden, however whenever I comment there’s always a ‘hidden comment’ which I know would be you seeming as you are the only person I’ve blocked and you are obsessed with me and comment all the time whenever I post with some derogative comment about me being Australian (which I’m not)

So calling me Australian is like calling you Scottish seeming as you fucking love Scottish football

you live there you moron

the hidden comment is hidden hence the name you plank, stop bloody click on show this comment then

idiot

slowpoke

Tbf I got it wrong too, the average salary in the top flight is apparently £1 mil a week.

No wonder Hamer left!
You have got that wrong too, the average is between 50 & 60k a week for players in the 25 man first team squads, fringe players (top youth) etc. are around £20k.

slowpoke

I’m going to stick my neck out reference Ayari, his form has been up and down but I believe there is a class act there, I’d keep him for the year in fact if possible I’d look to extend it even try and do a deal with Brighton similar to the Gyokeres deal we did with them.

Matt smith

I’m going to stick my neck out reference Ayari, his form has been up and down but I believe there is a class act there, I’d keep him for the year in fact if possible I’d look to extend it even try and do a deal with Brighton similar to the Gyokeres deal we did with them.
There’s a class act there, in 3 years time

boy in a man’s game, we’re not good enough at the moment to let him just play as a luxury

SBT

There’s a class act there, in 3 years time

boy in a man’s game, we’re not good enough at the moment to let him just play as a luxury
He’s an extremely gifted midfielder unfortunately playing in two different systems where he’s of little use. Brighton must be pissed off with us.

That being said, I wouldn’t mind seeing him spell O’Hare for a game in that attacking midfielder role.

skybluecam

Brighton spent over £5m to buy him last Jan, they won’t be letting him leave for much less. I wouldn’t be happy spending even £1m on him right now.

Reminds me of when we had Lameiras, technical ability but struggles to actually contribute in games.

David O'Day

Don’t blame me, I go about my way in peace, it’s that idiot that is obsessed with commenting ‘skippy’ etc on everything I post… it’s fucking boring

i don't post on everything you post, only when you say something really stupid

actually i can see why you think that now

Grendel

Don’t blame me, I go about my way in peace, it’s that idiot that is obsessed with commenting ‘skippy’ etc on everything I post… it’s fucking boring

“T T T T”

“What’s that Skip? David O Day has been on the Special Brew again and is drowning in Swanswell Canal?”

“Shall I get the rescue

“T T T T”

“Leave Wank Chops there and take his chances? Not nice Skip”

MalcSB

You must be stark raving bonkers.

MalcSB

He’s an extremely gifted midfielder unfortunately playing in two different systems where he’s of little use. Brighton must be pissed off with us.

That being said, I wouldn’t mind seeing him spell O’Hare for a game in that attacking midfielder role.
When has he demonstrated these gifts?

Users who are viewing this thread