Transfer targets (14 Viewers)

shmmeee

Reckon we’ll go for Brekalo and a CM loan in Jan then. Give us time to assess what we’ve got and get a loan who has proven themselves a bit hopefully. Then look for a CM next summer once we’ve had time to scout and maybe even sell another player.

Telfer85

Tbf it’s disappointing no cm but kitching coming in is a good move. Looked very good for Barnsley in the playoff final.

Hopefully team is good enough to stay in touch with the top half of the table and then a get someone really decent lined up for Jan with the hamer money and we can push on.

fatso

I was going to point out that you have more than 7000 posts on this online message board, but then I remembered you’re the guy who thinks the moon landings were fake, so it would only support your original point
Bookmarked!
This will come back to haunt you 1 day.

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

David O'Day

Who in midfield is going to score goals? It isn't as bad as some are making out, but we have lost Hamer. That is a pretty big hole in itself.
How many goals did Hamer score last year and how many were after he was basically playing as a 10?

Genuine question

David O'Day

11 and most of them
So if he was back as an 8 this year for us we could expect to reasonably see his production reduced.

Also if that is the case then it would be the 10's we would be looking for more goals from, or to spread the goals about a higher scoring attacking line up of teh 10s and strikers.

SkyBlue_Bear83

How many goals did Hamer score last year and how many were after he was basically playing as a 10?

Genuine question
I don't remember Hamer playing as a 10 regularly. We went with three centre midfielders towards the end of last season which gave him license to break out the lines more often but he wasn't playing as a 10.

David O'Day

I don't remember Hamer playing as a 10 regularly. We went with three centre midfielders towards the end of last season which gave him license to break out the lines more often but he wasn't playing as a 10.
He was a lot of the time the closest man to Vik, he was basically a 10. He was not in the position he normally plays was he.

David O'Day

When palmer was injured he moved into more advanced positions - 5 goals game in his last 8 games
I really hate saying this but even Grenners knows I am right.

Towards the end of the season he was either the ACM or as part of the 2 ACM's if we played the box

fatso

Not yet 6pm on deadline day and we’re getting deeper into the moon landing conspiracies, this is peak performance
You brought it up for some reason.
Fuck knows what your agenda is, or why you thought it worthy of a mention on transfer deadline day of all days!

JimmyHillsbeard

The one slight concern I have is that squad depth was a slight issue last year (although we still overcame it). Don't see that changing this year.

We also had two superstars last season who never missed a game through injury (Gyökeres had a cold once; and Hamer got suspended).
Our midfield that consists of Sheaf, Eccles, Kelly, Palmer, O’ Hare and Allen looks weaker if only because all of them have poor records of keeping fit - and a couple are made of glass).

So Ayari looks to be a key component this season.

Users who are viewing this thread