Transfer targets (21 Viewers)

shmmeee

Wonder if we’d go with a flatter three with Swift and Ayari or something, and only Sheaf as an out and out DM.

Not that I expect us to get Swift over the line.

TomRad85

I get what you are saying. That of the 100s of players in world football that fit the criteria we are looking at, you can't believe we can't get one over the line.

The problem with that view, though, is the assumption that we have the scouting network to assess all of these players in the detail required and that we have the team to negotiate deals for each of them. That's on top of the 9 signings we've already completed this summer.

Reality is very different. There will be a priority of 2 or 3, and the negotiations for these will take weeks. Some times they come off, sometimes they don't. Seems we have been unfortunate this window in that they have not.

I'm not sure how this has anything to do with the distinction between Robins hoping for ten and "promising" ten, though.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
I conflated 2 different arguments into 1 but i'm over arguing now. I will just remain hopeful that we can do a midfielder on top of Kitching as my belief is that we still could very much do with one.

Greggs

Lati ahead of McFadz, Thomas and Binks would
Have you got a spare 20 million quid then.
Is that how much we spent on Gyokores? Oh silly me, I didn't think it was that much....... clown.

Greggs

Sound have invested some of the money we spent on Wright to buy a scanner for the physio room, might have gotten our first choices that way.

SBT

Really want Swift to happen, if only because I’ve spent most of today posting Taylor Swift song titles without anyone noticing

Users who are viewing this thread