Transfer targets (16 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

But we only play 3 !!!!!!!

Ffs man get your head around it.

The other 5 are adequate for cover as and when needed.

Palmer was even m.o.m last week.
Eccles is getting better all the time,
Sakamoto looks a real find,
Kelly is club captain.
Allen gives us energy and goals.

If you think losing Hamer and going into the season with an unproven 19 year old, Sheaf, Eccles, Allen whos had a heart issue, O'Hare whos had 1 leg for nearly a year, Kelly who is a professional hospital patient and Kasey Palmer who has the stamina of a 64 year old man who drinks whisky every night and smokes 40 a day is going to be ok for us then i fucking give up

Matt smith

If you think losing Hamer and going into the season with an unproven 19 year old, Sheaf, Eccles, Allen whos had a heart issue, O'Hare whos had 1 leg for nearly a year, Kelly who is a professional hospital patient and Kasey Palmer who has the stamina of a 64 year old man who drinks whisky every night and smokes 40 a day is going to be ok for us then i fucking give up
Club have worked hard though saddle

fernandopartridge

:
d840726b43957ee5962df500863f702c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Briles

ill-take-that-as-a-soft-maybe-andrew-pham.gif

Matt smith

Piss off Matt , seriously what are you suggesting ?
Exactly what I’m said all along?
Suggesting that it’s poor the state of play the midfield with 6 hours to go, don’t think that’s actually an unreasonable comment.

Obviously things can change, fingers crossed

JSL

Barnsley have just signed a defender on loan until the end of the season. Sounds ominous if its as cover as Kitching is on the move?

Martin180

Exactly what I’m said all along?
Suggesting that it’s poor the state of play the midfield with 6 hours to go, don’t think that’s actually an unreasonable comment.
No you are suggesting that the club have made no effort to replace Hamer
Which is just stupid , even by your posting standards

fatso

Mate, seriously, you need to give the Samaritans a call, your beyond any sound reasoning your likely to get on here.

And I strongly suggest you remove any sharp objects from your house before 11 o'clock tonight.

Martin180

I said the club have worked hard, it was a sarcastic comment.

im not saying they haven’t though, I’m more referring to for all this hard work something should have come to fruition
And that's the club's fault?
Not the transfer targets themselves , club's valuation of players or even the targets agents?

Users who are viewing this thread