Transfer targets (15 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Imagine wasting a day of leave to watch arguments on here and get excited by rumours like Lewis Baker incoming.
Courtesy of my career change I have another month off which I am trying to use for academic reading and writing. As it is I may change my project title to ‘Forum or Fiction? ITKs in the 21st Century’

TomRad85

Andy Turner saying he thinks we will get one and it will be a centre back rather than a midfielder
29696a25734417836fb9970a05b8353a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

fatso

Andy Turner suggesting one coming in, and its a defender. Got to be Kitching right?

Disappointed at the lack of a midfielder
I think so, be interesting to find out what the actual fee is (bet its undisclosed)

Whatever it is its not his doing, so I'd welcome the extra defender to the squad, and give him 100% support, as I'm sure we all will.

Deity

If you think losing Hamer and going into the season with an unproven 19 year old, Sheaf, Eccles, Allen whos had a heart issue, O'Hare whos had 1 leg for nearly a year, Kelly who is a professional hospital patient and Kasey Palmer who has the stamina of a 64 year old man who drinks whisky every night and smokes 40 a day is going to be ok for us then i fucking give up
And Tats and Joel.

We certainly need an 8 but im of the view that the ”£35m window” is potentially a once in a decade moment and we should not waste the money if its not possible to spend it wisely this window. We can go again in January.

I also think we need another attacker but again we have to hope that Wright, Simms and Godden keep fit and find some consistency.

Cov98

Had a shit day at work, come home hoping to see some interesting transfer rumours and rumblings only to be met with this mess of a few pages. Got to love it

CovLad94

Andy Turner suggesting one coming in, and its a defender. Got to be Kitching right?

Disappointed at the lack of a midfielder
Going to be Kitching isn't it, maybe the player has handed in transfer request or has pushed things along..

Pusb1

So no new signing will be available for tomorrow anyway will they? Seems like the deadline to register them has passed.

fatso

Because i think the midfield situation is pretty poor, many others agree.

happy with an addition in defence
Well at least we have Ayari in now,
and if we'd of kept Hamer and he'd of done his ACL on Saturday we'd be where we are now but without Ayari. (If you see what I mean)

Tbf, your never going to replace someone like Hamer in this league, you have to make the other players step up, and I'm confident we'll be fine once everyone is fit and settled.

SHUNT31

As it stands our squad is currently worse than it was when we kicked off against Leicester in our first game of the season.
Walked out of the KP thinking we’d be challenging for at least playoffs and maybe even come close to top two.

Our summer has been disastrous since then. Our squad is smaller than last year without having two of the leagues best players in it.

Deity

We are funny as fans aren’t we …. Had we today signed Yasin for £5m rather than loaned him from Brighton we would all have been excited. He might well prove to be a very shrewd loan signing.

Sheaf, Atari, O’hare …….

Sounds very creative but potentially exposes us when defending

Joel, / Eccles, Sheaf, O’hare / Ayari / Palmer ……

Maybe a better balance

Users who are viewing this thread