Transfer targets (15 Viewers)

Deity

Let the battle of ITK’s commence 🤣 one saying one thing, the other saying different.
I’m not normally ITK …. It’s pure coincidence on this one that I happen to be.

the link is very real.

Swift would be happy to join us.

He’s on more than Hamer allegedly wanted. Cov won’t break their structure for him. Hence why Wedt Brom paying him off is the only way this deal gets done.

hill83

Would take Willock over Chair.

suit-you-sir-suit-you.gif

JSL

So Barnsley want £5m, we offer £4m. Surely there is middle ground for a deal to be done.

If Stiles has a £2m get out clause, what about £7m for both? Is that good enough value?

rexo87

Not a massive fan of Swift. Looked lazy every time I've seen him and stats are inflated by penalties

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Calista

So Barnsley want £5m, we offer £4m. Surely there is middle ground for a deal to be done.
No, we started at 2.5m or something like that. You're suggesting endlessly splitting the difference until we basically give them what they want. £4m is already going beyond the middle ground.

rexo87

He dominated the game against us for Reading during COVID. 3-0.
Yeah remember him scoring an absolute screamer as well. Think he has good games but can go very quiet. Seems to be what the WBA fans think as well. Had his best game for a long time on Saturday

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Si80

Looking at a few young fringe Prem players that have moved to sides I'd say are worse than us I'm disappointed we didn't go after Dane Scarlett who has gone to Ipswich. He's a really good prospect with a great ceiling.

And really hoped we'd have gone back in for Norton-Cuffy. I know we've got MVE but he'd have been a great squad depth addition for us.

CCFCSteve

Looking at a few young fringe Prem players that have moved to sides I'd say are worse than us I'm disappointed we didn't go after Dane Scarlett who has gone to Ipswich. He's a really good prospect with a great ceiling.

And really hoped we'd have gone back in for Norton-Cuffy. I know we've got MVE but he'd have been a great squad depth addition for us.

Prem clubs won’t want loan players sitting on the bench though

junglej13

My understanding is that a fee has been agreed but the deal unlikely unless West Brom help bridge the wage gap via a one off payment to Swift.
Seems such a strange deal to think could get done if so. Suppose it depends how desperate they are.

ptr

We could’ve only persuaded both to have come if we could offer consistent game time. BNC wouldn’t start every game like he did last year because of Milan, and we wouldn’t have a loanee striker ahead of our expensive forwards. We probably did go in for BNC but no doubt he wanted a guarantee he would be first choice - he will be at Milwall.

rexo87

Allan Campbell signed for Millwall on loan, good player. Almost feels as if we've gone a bit too ambitious towards the end of this window. Think we are going to run out of time for anyone tbh

Deity

Excellent hedging.
Im not directly involved. My last update was 8am this morning.

I didn’t share until @Briles did.

it was left with me that the deal is off unless West Brom cave in, which they may given their financial situation.

I don’t know more than that ….

Not sure why people are so sceptical. I have nothing to gain in sharing this but j thought other fans might be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread