Transfer targets (16 Viewers)

Deity

We are trying to sign Swift but it needs West Brom to give him a pay off because of the wages he is on at West Brom.

Alkhen

Have Stoke got two teams this year!?
luis suarez GIF

Michael Rose watching McNally and Humphreys walking into the training ground

slowpoke

Hmmm, Brekalo - experience with Slovenia as a full International in the UEFA League Qualifiers. And European experience with Viking, on top of playing top flight football.

View attachment 31705

Kitching - ....... there's just no comparison

View attachment 31704

I'd certainly rate Brekalo over Kitching on level of experience alone. And as he's played against top opponents in Europe and internationally, that would seal the deal for me. Pay the £6M and we appear to get a beast of a CB.
Seen both play then? Or even one of them

Grendel

I would guess Bidwell and his agent will want a move. Be interesting if he is gone and no one comes in

I do wonder if robins isn’t that sold on Binks much and doesn’t see him as reliable defensive cover

Happy_Martian

What is the level of the Slovenian national team? And even Josh Pask played in some European qualifiers

Aren't opinions allowed on the forum any more ? Personally, I'd guess they're of a higher level than Forest Green Rovers and possibly Barnsley. But I haven't seen them play each other so that's a guess. But playing AGAINST international opponents will have helped his progression far more than playing against MK Dons and the like. I would take Brekalo over Kitching in this instance. What's wrong with that ?

Seen both play then? Or even one of them

Yes, Kitching has played against us and I've seen him on TV against other teams. He's a good League 1 CB. As yet, I haven't seen Brekalo but I'm happy to judge based on his stats. And why do you constantly respond with sarcasm ? Like I've said to STP, it's my opinion and a response to someone else. Thanks for adding to the conversation.

TomRad85

I don’t there is any chance we’d sign Swift , sadly
I think there's a chance, he won't go to the Prem and outside of the parachute payment wankers we are one of the monied up Championship clubs due to our sales. Not sure its what we really need however..

Users who are viewing this thread