Transfer targets (12 Viewers)

BlueSkiesForever

Is he really worth £4 million?!

It’s all sounding a bit Will Grigg/Sunderland Til I Die

Exactly, I can’t see how they reckon he’s worth more than £4 mil, there’s way better players out there for that sort of money, I’m not even convinced he’s that good tbf. If we’re considering £4 mil for Kitching then why he not considering spending £6-£8 mil on a defensive CM? It’s a position that’s absolutely crucial atm, I’m sort of baffled why it’s taken 3 weeks to sort out a Hamer replacement.

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly, I can’t see how they reckon he’s worth more than £4 mil, there’s way better players out there for that sort of money, I’m not even convinced he’s that good tbf. If we’re considering £4 mil for Kitching then why he not considering spending £6-£8 mil on a defensive CM? It’s a position that’s absolutely crucial atm, I’m sort of baffled why it’s taken 3 weeks to sort out a Hamer replacement.
He’ll probably be in the crowd again Saturday watching Sheaf try to ping 30 yarders with the edge of his boot

BlueSkiesForever

There have to be better options abroad when you start getting into this kind of territory. Getting value within this country is getting increasingly difficult.
Exactly, we should have just offered £6 mil for David Brekalo and have been done with it, also would have gotten one up on Leeds at the same time 👌🤣

CCFC54321

Is he really worth £4 million?!

It’s all sounding a bit Will Grigg/Sunderland Til I Die
Firstly, i don't believe we would be bidding £4m on Kitching. No way will I be convinced he is worth that fee or he has the potential to be a £4m player.

If we have bid £4m then no way can Barnsley turn that down hence i don't believe we have bid £4m.

Sounds like it may be up to the player to 'force' the move within the next 24 hours. (IF we have bid that type of £ sum)

Brighton Sky Blue

There have to be better options abroad when you start getting into this kind of territory. Getting value within this country is getting increasingly difficult.
When this sort of thing happens on FM and I really want the player I just go sod it and put in a 50% sell on. Never fails though you might regret it later on

procdoc

why aren’t there any rumours about players? Surely if we had anyone signing we would have seen a bullshit Twitter post or something!

Barnsley

No way have BFC turned down cash up front, This deal must be littered with add ons to get to £4M, add ons for achievements BFC don’t think will be met. It’s the only reason they’d turn it down in my opinion.

CCFC54321

No way have BFC turned down cash up front, This deal must be littered with add ons to get to £4M, add ons for achievements BFC don’t think will be met. It’s the only reason they’d turn it down in my opinion.
I agree. No L1 club can turn down £4m.

Must be jam tomorrow deal and both clubs negotiating over night to get to a deal.

You’ll have one moody player in your squad come 3pm Saturday mate?

Brighton Sky Blue

A few other factors, namely how badly does Kitching want the move and how likely does he think you’ll go up this season anyway.

skybluesteve

Maybe we offered £500k for Kitching + Cashman + some prawn cocktail crisps (Walkers not Skips), and £3m if he lifts the Ballon D'Or (this year).

SkyB

£4mill sounds to much for Kitching but £7.5mill sounded too much for Simms.

£3.5mill + addons, rising to £7.5mill, sounds like a great deal for Simms as I'd imagine £1.5mill + addons, rising to £4mill, sounds good for Kitching

Barnsley

When we do sell him, it’ll be for an undisclosed fee, but if the Barnsley fans think it’s for above £4M they’ll not bat an eyelid, they’ll be happy with that, now two local reporters, who are in the club’s pocket, have reported this bollox, it’ll probably avoid a fans backlash. After our chairman said he wouldn’t be sold in this window, this is the only way he could sell him, the wheels for his departure have been set in motion in my opinion.

Brighton Sky Blue

£4mill sounds to much for Kitching but £7.5mill sounded too much for Simms.

£3.5mill + addons, rising to £7.5mill, sounds like a great deal for Simms as I'd imagine £1.5mill + addons, rising to £4mill, sounds good for Kitching

I’d take Panzo

Go and get Brekalo
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

rexo87

Barnsley have got their captain on a long contract and are asking for a lot of money for him. Not really unexpected and can't expect them to bend over backwards for us. He was always going to cost a lot

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Covcraig@bury

Barnsley have got their captain on a long contract and are asking for a lot of money for him. Not really unexpected and can't expect them to bend over backwards for us. He was always going to cost a lot

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Can they afford not to sell him ? I would imagine not even at £2 million

The Philosopher

I wonder if we should have stood strong until the last days with regards to Hamer.

Teams like Wolves, having been forced to sell Nunes for £53m may well have been more desperate.

The fact we are chucking £4m bids about for average players shows how desperate teams react and how selling teams can often call shots.

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

I wonder if we should have stood strong until the last days with regards to Hamer.

Teams like Wolves, having been forced to sell Nunes for £53m may well have been more desperate.

The fact we are chucking £4m buds about for average players shows how desperate teams react and how selling teams can often call shots.
I’m thinking Hamer was a steal.

SlowerThanPlatt

The fact we are chucking £4m buds about for average players shows how desperate teams react and how selling teams can often call shots.
No there’s no evidence there was much of a market for Hamer in the Premier League outside of the promoted clubs

Grendel

Last year we were bringing on the likes of Howley, Maguire, Tavares and Walker.

This year we can bring on the likes of Wright, Sakamoto, Ayari as it stands, and if they start to nail down starting places then we'll have Palmer, Eccles, Godden etc to bring on.

If you have 5 or 6 injuries at a time then yes of course the squad would be weakened, but that goes for any team.

If we have 1 forward injured we have no one to put on the bench

Users who are viewing this thread