Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Personally I think with a pre season he’d be a solid player for us as he often wriggled his way through some tight spots and is actually quite dynamic
Yet created nothing and was all over the place defensively in the play off final

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

baldy

Anymore news on Gus? Was hoping he might have extended today.

Carry On Mood GIF

slowpoke

This season for us is about squad building having players, good players , who can play in a number of positions is a positive especially now it is nine subs.

SKYBLUES90

Robins & Boddy were showing a potential new signing around the CBS last night. Trying to find out some more info as to who the player is.

Grendel

Do people honestly rate him that much? I thought he was ‘alright’

Had some relatively good moments, had a lot of poor moments. Would rather look elsewhere personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he really wasn’t great and was a headless chicken when attacking

Alkhen

Had some relatively good moments, had a lot of poor moments. Would rather look elsewhere personally

Yeah I did rate him. His poor moments were all early on and by the end he was a real attacking threat down the right. I'd have him back in heartbeat if it's an option. He also knows the club now and won't need the bedding in another youth loan would.

Jimmy Hill’s Goatee

Wing back is such a crucial position for how we play we need 2 quality signings full of energy and quality.

BNC is good enough to be one of the 2 and we should sign him on permanent if possible and get him to dovetail for the position with a more experienced player

The improvement from when he joined was huge. Given a full pre season of coaching from Viveash/Lawrence and the fact he’s built like a brick shit house, he’s mobile, has quick feet and clearly has the ability to develop and learn. Could even be turned into a CDM. Fits our model of developing players to sell on.

he’s by no means the finished article but showed ebough that he works in the way we play and won’t need to learn that so should hit the ground running.

Absolutely loved it when he dived in to stick up for Kelly in one of the last few games on his own with no fear shown and not another city player in sight.

Sign him up!!

Users who are viewing this thread