Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

edgy

Suggestion or link?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

No link. Just an interesting player I found whilst pretending to be a scout this lunchtime. Great stats, albeit in 2 tier german football. Plays as an 8, as far as I can tell.

vow

It’s hardly Murphy’s Mob.
Barely Jessie’s Giants
Wow!
Also remembering how brilliant "The manageress" and "Dream Team" were.........:unsure:

Tbf, there was Linda Block in it too!

7n9V06jHMCPwFU4uz8TD6JHFxUC.jpg

Legia Sky Blue

No link. Just an interesting player I found whilst pretending to be a scout this lunchtime. Great stats, albeit in 2 tier german football. Plays as an 8, as far as I can tell.

Tier 2 German football you say? Plays as an 8 you say? It all sounds very familiar ........................ that's it I remember Hilsnner :eek:

baldy

The way Robins said ‘it’s all quiet Clive’ to Clive question about the transfer window made me think it’s not quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That bit when he smiles is just calling for the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme to be put on - or maybe the Eastenders thump thump

Hobo

The way Robins said ‘it’s all quiet Clive’ to Clive question about the transfer window made me think it’s not quiet

In fairness he is correct. It is all quiet in this window in general terms compared to normal. Too many Prem teams worried about breaking the financial rules and having points deducted.

rexo87

In fairness he is correct. It is all quiet in this window in general terms compared to normal. Too many Prem teams worried about breaking the financial rules and having points deducted.

Yeah does seem like a lot have been spooked by Everton and Forest getting charged. Still think it will be a lively end to the window in the country

SleepyGinger

Just read there’s only been 5 premier league permanent signings this window, 3 are youth players and 2 of them are heading back out on loan. FFP affecting them all.

CovLad94

The admin and official pages have been very quiet today, maybe been prepping media work for a 7pm announcement (hopefully) will probably mean eff all though

Users who are viewing this thread